Arylie ss- Contract, Marriage Love part 3

Hey guys..i have already published the two chapters..this is short book now..and here is the new chapter..

Aryan had came back home, it looked like a cloth store had exploded in the house, he didn't even knew half of these things existed. Maa and Di were happy except for Imlie..she was staring off into space.

Arpi- Ma..dekho toh kaun aa gaya hain?? Mr Romantic humko bolta raha ki Imlie aur tere beech kuch nahi hain..ab usse shaadi karne ka maan hain??

N- Han Aaru..phele mere ko hi bata dete..woh toh aacha hua Aparna ji ne bata diya...

Now he understood why Imlie was sad, those people are still controlling her life and making her feel guilty, but before he could speak Imlie spoke,

Im- Kaki Ma..aapko ek saach batana hain.

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Nahi..ek baar shaadi jaise rishta jhoot se barbad ho gaya hain..dubara nahi..

Im- Mene jhoot bolo tha..Aryan sir ne mujhe propose nahi kiya..balki Mr.Tripathi mujhse shaadi karna chathe the dubara islye mene jhoot bolo..

Im- I am sorry..mein aap sab feelings ke khelna nahi chathi hun.

N- Imlie..ek baat bata..tujhe Aditya se shaadi karni..

Im- Nahi..woh humare dil se aur dimaag se nikal chuke hain..

N- Toh phir you don't have to feel guilty to move on. Log kuch bhi bole..tujhe haq hain khush rehne ka..and i know ki mere beta tujhe bahut khush rakhega.

Ar- Maa..please usse force mat kijye..if she doesn't want to marry me..it is fine..saach mein..

Im- I need some time to think please..

N- Alright dear..chalo aaram karo jaa ke..

Imlie couldn't rest the whole night, so many things running around in her mind. She left for office early in the morning thinking that doing some work will make her mood better.

The guard gave her a weird look, and when she entered she understood what the look was for. The whole office was decorated with hearts and a banner hanging in the middle with WILL YOU MARRY ME written on it and he was kneeling down infront of her.

Some other time if it was done by someone else she would have loved it but this was done by someone who had hurt her so many times.

Before anymore of her colleagues saw it, and before Aryan reaches her and sees it, she wanted everything taken away, she called out to,

Im- Guard bhaiya!!

G- Kya hua Imlie..

Im- Please help me take all of this down.

Adi- Imlie..

Im- Chup karo..tumse hum baad mein baat karegaye..

Everything was taken down fairly quickly and thrown into the dustbin. The guard left, and Imlie started shouting at Aditya,

Im- Tumse baar baar kha hain..hume shaadi nahi karni tumse samjh nahi aa raha hain tumhe??

Im- Yeh office hain tumhare ghar nahi ki aisi harkatein karo..phele bahut badnami karwa chuke ho humari..band karo yeh tamasha.

Adi- Humara pyaar tamasha hain tumahre liye toh Malini ka saach kyun bhar le kar aayi??

Im- Kyunki hum tumhare paarivar ko toote hue nahi dekhna chathe the..humare beech ka pyaar bahut phele hi khatam ho chuka tha..

Adi- Aur tumhe lagta hain ki tum jaise gaon ki ladki.. Aryan Singh Rathore jaise hi class insaan ko khush rakh payegi??

Im- Jo insaan aaj tak apni biwi ka na ho saka woh durse ke character pe ilzam lagata hain. Aur rahi baat ki mein Aryan ko khush rakh paungi ya nahi..

Im- Toh suno, woh humari haar jeet mein khush hote hain, hum kisi problem mein hote hain toh woh bina bataya humari madad karta hain.

Im- Aur woh humare liye tumse bhi jayada important hain..kyunki hum unse bahut pyaar karte hain..aur unhi se shaadi karegaye.

Ar- Imlie..

Imlie looked at him in shock, everyone was enjoying the show and giggling as well. She went towards the washroom and Aryan told Aditya to meet him in his cabin, and ordered everyone to get back to work.

Adi- Kya baat karni hain humse??

Ar- Imlie ne aapke resignation accept nahi kiya tha na..par mein accept kar raha hun..aapne dues le lijye and get out right now.

Adi- Hum Imlie ko kisi bhi halat mein wapas pa kar rahegaye..

Ar- Try kar lijye Mr.Tripathi you will fail like always.

He glared at him and left, Aryan sighed this was not how he wanted Imlie to decide that she wanted to marry him..and besides she still doesn't know about his revenge and he was scared will she misunderstand him if he tells the truth??

Ps- Hey guys..tell me..should he tell her the truth before marriage or after..?? And do comment how the chapter was..also updates will be very slow..please don't comment to update soon again and again..