Arylie ss- Contract, Marriage, Love part 4

Hey guys new chapter..enjoy it..also please do tell if you are enjoying this book..if not i will finish it quickly.

Imlie was in the washroom, she needed a breather..this was becoming too much for her. Why didn't that idiot understand she doesn't want him anymore..and it wasn't just about not being in love with him anymore.

It was about the freedom she felt with the Rathore's..they treated her as an equal even when she was not their equal. They enjoyed her playful nature..sometimes participating in it as well.

Washing her face and taking a deep breath she went outside only to find Aryan standing there,

Im- Sir..ee ladies washroom hain..

Ar- I know that Imlie.😒😒😑 I came to check on you..are you alright??

Im- I am fine sir..sorry about whatever happened before..

Ar- It's fine..but what you said about marriage..i hope tum yeh sab emotional ho ke nahi bol rahi ho??

Im- Nahi..i had made up my mind. I want to move on in my life..and i won't let Aditya bring me down again and again.

Ar- Theek hain..ab jao i am sure you have an article to finish..

Im- Yes Sir🤭🤭

Aditya came back home fuming, he was not ready to accept defeat. He will get Imlie back by hook or crook, he started searching about Aryan. He wanted to find some information so that he could use to manipulate Imlie..

Adi- Hum itni aasani se Imlie ko tumhare pass aane nahi degaye..woh sirf humari hain..

After work that Imlie and Aryan went home together, both of them were silent. One was thinking about her decision to move on and other was afraid to tell her the reason he hated Aditya.

After dinner he had brought Imlie to a room that was no longer in use but was someone's room,

Im- Yeh room??

Ar- Di aur mere jiju..Arvind ka hain..he is dead..or rather he was killed by a mob of factory workers..

He showed her an article about the fight between the management of Rathore company and the workers, it was written Aditya.

Im- Mr.Tripathi??

Ar- Han..my Jiju was trying so hard to patch up things but Mr.Tripathi ruined everything..the way he presented the situation made Jiju look bad.

Ar- The workers were beyond furious, they hurt Jiju and burned him alive..me and didi and stood there watched him die..

Ar- That was the day i decided i wanted to destory Aditya Kumar Tripathi.

Im- Why are you telling me this??

Ar- Because i wanted to start our relationship with a clean slate..aage jaake koi misunderstanding na ho..

Im- Do you still want to take revenge from him.

Ar- Yes..and you can't stop me.

Im-(rubbing his cheeks)I won't but after that what?? I spent so long wanting to tell the truth of Malini to everyone..that i didn't know what to do next..

Im- I don't want you to become a bitter person for revenge..he is destroying his life on his own..you don't need to do anything.

Ar- It's not easy Imlie..i cannot be that happy playful Aryan like before..this is the new Aryan..you have to accept me like this..

Im- And i do..but you can still be playful..when you tease me..sometimes..you don't have to hide yourself or your emotions in front of me..

Ar-(hugging her) Thank you..for coming into my life..

Im- Thank you for saving me..each and everytime..

They stood there hugging each other, letting go of their past, painful memories and ready to accept their beautiful future..

Ps- Haven't thought what will happen next?? You guys suggest something..🙈🙈