Arylie ss- Contract, Marriage, Love part 5

Hey guys new chapter..and i am putting in a suggestion by little_submissive with my own twist.

Aryan woke up to chaos, servants were running around here and there, he saw all the women laughing and giggling discussing something,

Ar- Maa..kya ho raha hain??

N- Guest list bana rahi hun..shaadi mein kisko invite karna hain..

Ar- Shaadi?? Kiski..

Arpi- Aditya aur Imlie ki..

Ar- What!!😡😡

Im- ABP..Good Morning..dear..did you forget i said yes to marrying you..

Ar- Oh..

Arpi- Aacha Imlie..tum apni Maa ko yahan bula lo..

N- (teasing) Kaise baatein kar rahi hain Arpi..Imlie kyun bulyagi unhe yahan..balki Imlie ko wahi jana hoga..shaadi se phele dulha and dulhan not seeing each other..

Ar- Nahi bikul nahi..she is not going anywhere..Imlie tum apni Mom ko yahin bula lo.

Arpi- Aww..Maa dekho toh..bechara abhi se kitna restless ho gaya Imlie ke dur jaane ke baat pe..

Ar- (whines)- Di!!

Everyone was laughing, he just glared at them and left. Imlie looked at her phone 32 missed calls, man this idiot was persistent..

Arpi- Imlie call pick kar le na..important hoga..

Im- Okay di..

She went towards her room, and picked up the call,

Im- Boliye Mr.Tripathi..

Adi- Hume tumse milna..please agar life mein kabhi bhi tumne humari care ki toh ek baar mil lo humse.

Im- Fine..kahan milna hain..

Adi- Rathore mills ki jo purani closed factory hain na wahan.

Before she could ask anything, he cuts the call. Why did he call her there??, she was in a dilemma should she inform Aryan about this??

Im-(thinks) No..he will be bothered and angry..i should handle this on my own..

Imlie had reached the location in half hour..she felt like she had seen this place somewhere..before she could think more on it Aditya came there.

Adi- Tum aaj bhi humari fikar karti ho na..

Im- Get to the point Mr.Tripathi..kyun bulya hain..

Adi- Kyunki yahin se Aryan ki revenge planning shuru hui thi..his brother in law died here..

Im- (thinks)Thank God..Aryan isn't here..he would have definitely killed him today..

Im- What are you talking about??

Adi- Few years ago Arvind took over the Rathore company..but the management and workers didn't agree on the new policies..there was a strike..

Adi- I had been covering the story, there was fight between Arvind and the workers, they beat him to pulp..i had tried to save him but unfortunately he was burnt alive.

Adi- And since i was the lead reporter of Bhaskar times..Aryan is hell bent on taking revenge from me..and he is using you like Malini used me.

Im- Don't 😡😡 Aryan aur Malini ek jaise bilkul nahi hain. And how dare you..Aryan mujhe use nahi kar raha hain samjhe tum.

Adi- Uske aane ke baad hi humare life mein problem shuru hui thi na..and itni saare favours kyun kiya tumpe.

Adi- Intern se seedha Naukari pe rakh diya. Humare article ke jagah tumhara article..

Im- Kyunki Mr Tripathi hum aap se kahi jayada talented hain..samjahe aap.

Adi- Aise kya talent hain tume..jo ek raat usne tumahre liye humara ghar khareed ke de diya..

The sound of slap echoed through the mill. Aditya looked shocked,

Im- Yeh last time hain..apni bakwass band karo tum..aur aaj ke baad humse mile na ya hume call kiya na tum hum bhul jayegaye ek waqt tha when i cared about you..

Imlie went home straight, Aryan was waiting for her but she didn't even talk to him, she went into her room and quickly went into the bathroom to take a shower she felt dirty just being in Aditya's presence

Im-(thinks) How can he say such cheap and disgusting things..well what did she expect from him..

She felt better after taking a bath, she changed her dress and went outside while wiping her hair,

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Office nahi gaye??

Ar- Mom ne mana kiya hain..bol rahi hain work from home karne liye..shaadi tak..😑😑

Im- Aww..waise i am sure we can use your work from home in a good way..🤪😏😏

Ar- Is that so..😋😋

He pulled her closer, and she wrapped her hands around his neck and stood on tippy toes to kiss him. Though she was a novice she learnt quickly, he pinched her waist and she gasps and uses his tongue to explore her..

Im- Mmm..

After making out for sometime, he asked her where she went and she became serious again,

Im- Aditya called me..

Ar- For what??

Im- He wanted to tell about your brother in law's death..he thought i didn't know about it..and he had been following me as well..

Ar- What??

Im-(whispers)He has actually become a voyeur..was looking at us kissing..

Ar- My my you are minx..

Im- Do care about his feelings??

Ar- Hell no..but i want to do this again..he smirks rubbing her lips with his fingers..

Outside the Rathore Mansion Aditya was getting more and more furious..how dare this Aryan touch his Imlie..he will have to find a permanent solution for this Rathore..

Ps..hey guys..hope you like it..also do want a Ekta Kapoor style twist Arvind coming back from the dead with a new face?? Do comment.