Arylie ss - Contract, Marriage, Love part 6

Hey guys here is another chapter..hope you like it.

Imlie was working on an article, Aryan had been suspiciously missing from the house, even though Kaki Maa had given him strict orders to work from home.

Suddenly she heard his voice calling her out to the living room, she went towards the living room,

Im- Kya hua Aryan..

Ar- I have a surprise for you..come on..he grabbed her hand and took her to the front door where her Mother and Dadda was standing.

Im- Amma!! Dadda!! She ran towards them and then hugged them.

Im- Dadda aap jail se bahar kab aaye??

S- Tere boss babu ne hume nikala hain..bahut aache insan hain..

Im- Well, aacha hua aap log aa gaye..i have news for you..

S- Don't worry..Aryan ne phele hi hume bata diya hain..shaadi ke bare mein..hum dono tere liye bahut khush hain.

M- Saach mein Aryan babu bahut aache insaan hain.

Ar- Par isko toh mujhse jhagada karne mein maza aata hain. 😋😋

Im- Oh hello..tum hi ho jo mujhe haar waqt daante ho. Jab dekho..order dete ho..😑🤭

Ar- Han toh boss ke saath saath hone wala Pati bhi hun..

M- Imliya..kyun pareshaan kar rahi hain Aryan babu ko.

Im- Dekho..ab aap log bhi isski side le rahe ho..mein jaa rahi hun..mujhe kaam hain..aaram se baat karo aapke ladle Aryan babu se.

S- Imliya hum toh bas mazak kar rahe the..tu toh meri pyaari betiya hain..❤❤

Im- Hmm..

They all laughed at her pouting face, Meethi and Satyakaam were happy she was being the same childish, happy go lucky yet mature girl she was before she married Aditya.

Narmada had decided to throw a party to announce the wedding date, and she was thinking of inviting Tripathi's as well,

Ar- Maa..un logo ko aap kyun bula rahi hain..faltu mein tamsha karengaye..

N- Aru..woh log humare friends hain..Imlie ki family hain.

Ar- Imlie ki family yahan hain.

Arpi- Aru..ek baar Imlie se toh puch le..woh aaj bhi unhe apni family manti hain.

Ar- Jo karna hain karo..aap log.

Aryan went away clearly angry, he didn't want his and Imlie's happy day to be destroyed by those idiots. But no one listened to him,

Im- Ma i think i will go and invite them..Mein nahi chathi ki gusse mein woh aapko kuch keh de.

N- Theek hain dear. Jaise tujhe theek lagaye.

Imlie smiled, she went to infrom Aryan and he sighed and let her go, he had promised herself he would never try to control her decisions.

Imlie had felt restless going to the Tripathi's house. She reached there and Sundar ushered her in,

S- Kaisi hain Imlie.

Im- Hum theek hain..tu bata..

S- Sab theek hain. Waise tu yahan kyun aayi.??

Im- Invite karne sab ko..sab kahan hain.

They reached the living room where everyone was talking and having tea.

R- Aare Imlie tu yahan..

Im- Hi Rupi di..aap log sab theek hain??

Ap- Han bikul..hume teri madat ki zaroorat hamesha nahi chaiye.

Ap- Waise kyun aayi hain yahan.?

Im- Woh aap logo ko invite karne aayi thi. Aaj shaam ko party hain ghar pe meri aur Aryan ki shaadi ki date ki announcement hain.

Everyone congratulated her except for Aparna, she went to her room and brought some bags for her,

Ap- Mein toh nahi aane wali party mein. Yeh tumhare liye hain meri taraf se.

Imlie looked inside the bag, they were scraps of old and torn clothes,

Ap- Tu isi ke layak hain..meri beta ki zindagi barbaad karke..durse paise wala insan mil gaya na tumhe.

P- Aparnaji yeh kaise baatein kar rahi hain aap.

Ap- Sach bol rahi hun..aur ab apni zayada bezzati nahi karwani toh get out.

Imlie had left many times from the Tripathi house but this time it felt final. But she was happy that atleast they didn't get a chance to taunt Narmada. It was something she couldn't have allowed to happen.

And good thing Aryan wasn't there he would have gotten more angry and would definitely tried to fight them. But deep down she didn't feel sad she felt liberated like she didn't have burden on her shoulders.

Ps- Hey guys..so tell me a wedding date..and how do you think Aryan would react??