Arylie ss- Contract, Marriage, Love part 10

Hey guys..another chapter..hope you enjoy it..

Since Imlie was feeling okay, and her tests were all normal, she was given the okay to be discharged. And boy she really did want to go back home, Aryan had turned way too overprotective, he wouldn't even let her get out of bed.

Now she was going to change her dress, when he interrupted her,

Ar- Kya kar rahi ho?? Let me help.

Im- Mr.Rathore hum abhi bhi pati patni nahi hain..toh some distance please..aur bahar jao tum..🤣🤣

Ar- Par kyun..

Im- You want me to change infront of you?? Aur koi aa gaya toh??

Ar-(blushing)Oh..i will go outside..tum..karo..

Aryan went outside and Imlie laughed, it was sometimes too easy to rile him up. The whole ride over he had held her hand, and she had let him..if holding hands gave him peace then it's okay.

As soon as she reached home, everyone hugged her one by one,

S- Tu theek hain na..Imlu..

M- Bahut dard ho raha hain kya??

N- Imlie all okay na..

I- Aare..aap log pareshaan mat ho..sab theek hain..pakka.

Ar- Ab tum rest karo apne kamre mein..

I- Aare par abhi toh itna rest kiya..i don't want to sleep abhi...

Arpi- Theek hain na Aru..thoda time baat karne de humare saath.

Ar- Theek hain..

He was working on the laptop yet he kept an eye on her..after half an hour she had fallen asleep, and he had picked her up and taken her back to her room.

She had woken up, late in the evening and Aryan was lying next to her, she turned towards him smiling,

Im-(running her fingers on his face)My cute ABP..

Ar- Mein handsome hu..cute nahi..

Im- 🤪🤪 well..i wanted to talk to you about something..but promise me ki tum gussa nahi karogaye.

Ar- Agar Uss Tripathi ko jail se bhar nikalne ki baat hain toh bikul nahi.

She sat and he too copied her, she smiled and explained,

Im- Well if you don't bring him out of the jail mere plan kaam nahi karega..

Ar- Kaisa plan??

Im- I want Tripathi to plan our wedding..

Ar- Imlie..tum abhi bhi neend mein ho kya??..

Im- Nahi..suno..the thing he hates the most is seeing us happy..so what better way to burn him by showing our happiness..

Ar- What if he sabotages our wedding??

Im- I am sure tum koi deal bana sakte ho..think about it..

Ar- (pulling her closer)But right now i am thinking about something else.

He made her lay down again and leans forward to kiss her.. she ran her hands in his hair and kissed him back, but their moment was interrupted by loud growling from both their stomach..they laughed and went away to have some food.

The next day Aditya, Aparna and Pankaj were in the Rathore Mansion, Aditya's face was looking black and blue,

Adi- I am sorry Imlie..

I- Mr.Tripathi sorry se kaam nahi chalega..mene ek unique solution nikala hain..aap humare wedding planner hain..

Ap- Tum mere bete se kaam karne wali ho??

I- Haan jab hum do baar inki shaadi mein kaam aur reporting kare hain..toh yeh itna toh kar sakte hain.

Adi- Tumhara Aryan maan gaya iss baat ke liye??

Ar- Well that's the thing Mr.Tripathi mujhe Imlie ko control mein rakhne ka shauq nahi hain. She can do whatever she wants..or whatever makes her happy.

I- So, it's decided..aap meri shaadi ki planning karegaye..sab aache se hona chaiye..

P- Tu saach mein theek hain na Imlie..i am sorry ki Aditya ne itna tamsha kiya..

I- Well yeh inki purani aadat hain..anyways..get to work Mr.Tripathi..

All three of them looked on as she ordered Aditya and went away. They were surprised to see her bold behavior..and Aryan throughly enjoyed her performance..if this continues he can tolerate Aditya being here..

Ps- hey guys..hope you enjoyed it..do comment..