Arylie ss- Contract, Marriage, Love part 12

Hey guys..here is the next chapter .. Humara ASR coming to the rescue..

The whole day Aryan had been busy with the meetings, he wanted to complete all his work so that he could enjoy his wedding rituals with his Jungli.

Coming back from work he was actually thinking of ways to tease Imlie like she did in the morning..but he felt something amiss..everyone looked so serious..and Imlie was nowhere to be seen,

Ar- Ma, di kya hua.? Why everyone is looking so serious..Imlie kahan hain kuch hua hain kya??

Ar- IMLIE.. IMLIE..

Arpi- UNB..shaant ho jaa..I will tell you..

She narrated the incident which happened in the morning and also told that Imlie was in her room not talking to anyone.

Ar- That Tripathi..i will not leave him..

Arpi- We can handle him later..go check on Imlie..she was looking very sad..after what Aditya said to her..

Ar- Okay..

He went straight to her, she was sitting by the window crying, she heard him call out her name and she ran to him,

Im- Aryan..woh..i don't want to go back to him..please..help me..she begged..

Ar- Stop crying Imlie..he hugged her tightly..and slowly her crying subsidies..look at me..

Ar- Whatever happens..please mere samne aise beg mat karna.. you can ask me..order me around..but never beg infront of me okay..I won't tolerate it..

Im- I don't want to go back to that family..not after everything that happened..

Ar- And you won't trust me..now go wash your face..saath mein khana khate hain..okay..

She nodded and went to freshen up..and Aryan brought dinner for them. They sat together and took turns feeding each other, after dinner he was going back to his room when she stopped him,

Im- Can you stay with me..tonight?? I don't want to be alone..

Ar- Ofcourse..just let me get changed..

He quickly changed into his nightwear and went back to Imlie's room, she had already fallen asleep but he laid down next to her..and sometime in middle of the night she turned and hugged him in her sleep.

The next day everyone was called into the living room even Aditya was present there, and Aryan was there with the family lawyer,

Ar- Mr.Tripathi.. nicely played with those divorce papers..

Adi- Aap meri Imlie ko mujhse dur nahi kar sakte hain..

Im- Well what if i want to be away from you??

Ar- Mr.Tripathi aaj aapko teen cheezein mein batata hun, Firstly Pagdandiya mein jo aapki shaadi hui woh na sirf zabardasti ki shaadi because Imlie was under age when she 'married' you..

Ar- And according to Indian law, Marriage those girls who are underage unki shaadi valid nahi hoti hain..

Ar- Second, Imlie ke Pati hote hue bhi..you married Ms. Malini Chaturvedi not once but twice..kyunki second time bhi Imlie se divorce toh aapne liya nahi??

Ar- And third..iske alwa bhi aap pe bahut saare ilzam hain..like trying to kill Imlie infront of the whole Media..

Ar- So, Wakil Sahab..kitne saal ki saza dekh rahe hain??

L-Well keeping aside the whole underage marriage thing.. trying to kill Ms. Imlie..he is looking at life imprisonment.

Ar- Nahi toh Hamesha ki tarah i am saving you Mr.Tripathi but on one condition..aap Imlie ko divorce de rahe through Mutual consent..

Ar- Mein nahi chatha hun ki she stays with you..even for a second..

Aditya gave up, he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in jail..so he agreed to fast track the divorce. Everyone was happy especially Imlie..she couldn't thank her Sita Maiya enough that she had an angel like Aryan in her life.

Im-(hugging him)Thank you so much..

Ar- No need..aise hi thodi na tumhe jaane dunga..

Ps- Hey guys..how is the chapter..sorry if there is discrepancy regarding legal things..and did you like Aryan band bajaoing of Tripathi..

Ps- Also should i show engagement as well?? Ya seedha Haldi?? Do comment