Ty

"Mire isn't gonna like this.."

Micheal sighed and you took the shades off his face. His eye was bruised but you didn't have the energy to react.
"What happened?"
"Work.." he replied and you were both now face to face.

What were you doing?
You didn't know.

"Is that Stockholm syndrome finally wearing off?" Micheal laughed a bit but you took that personally.

Is it? Wait.. I don't know..

"What makes you think it's Stockholm.." you questioned and Micheal took your wrist and kissed it.
"I still don't like you.."
"You don't have to lie.. I know you of all people are curious about me. You're a sociopath you know.." you smirked and he let out a deep breath.
"You think I don't know that?"
"You're always smiling and you even said it yourself it's not genuine.. so your jealous of Mire.. tried to take over his company.. tried to invade his life thinking you'll get his emotions.. when really it's me giving Mire his emotions~"

You smiled and Micheal looked at you surprised.
The adrenaline in your body gave you energy again.
What was this boldness? It was kinda fun..

"Even if you're right.. you do know what that means?"
You gave Micheal a confused look and he smiled.
"Well.. Y/n.. I want to smile genuinely too. By the way did you ever go to that address~?"

Your smile dropped and your heart skipped a beat.

H-How does Micheal know about that?

"How.."
"You know I'm pretty funny actually, maybe I should change careers and become a comedian" He grinned and stood up as he looked at you from the side.
"How'd you know about that?!" You grabbed his sleeve and he smirked.
"Well.. do I have to give you that information without a price?"

Your heart jumped until he laughed.

"I'm joking.. I'm not that kind of guy Y/n, although.." Micheal tilted your chin.
"Quit flirting with me, I don't like it"

You scoffed at him as he let you go and walked away.

A text came to your phone and it was from Mire

"Come to my office"

...

When you made your way inside, Mire was sitting at his desk a bit annoyed.

A wave of worryness washed over you.

Of course he knows.. he knows everything.
Well.. if I hadn't flirted with Micheal, I wouldn't had learned more about the address.

"I need you to organize these papers"
Mire told you and you were just waiting on him to mention Micheal.
But he never did..

Okay maybe he doesn't know this time..

You smiled to yourself and your phone buzzed.
It was from Micheal.

"Meet me on the roof at 5"

That's in 30 minutes?!

You glanced over at Mire who was yelling at someone on his phone.
You quickly finished the papers and was about to exit when he stopped you.

"Y/n can I talk to you?" He asked and you didn't know what to say.
"Yes.."

Mire was silent.

"Nevermind"
"What is it?" You looked at him becoming curious.
"I said nevermind" he repeated and you scoffed.

...

"Micheal"

You were now on the roof face to face with Micheal.

"Now tell me all you know.." You demanded and he smiled.

"Question.. when Mire manipulates you it's okay? but when you do it.. it's wrong? Don't you think that's unfair?"
"Of course it is.. it's stupid as hell peoples thought processes, it's so hypocritical" You admitted with a sigh and Micheal placed his hand on your head.
"Good answer! People are stupid!"
"What? What are you even talking about right now? You sound like a teacher that just heard a student get an answer correct.." you both laughed and he looked at you.

"Okay.. you do know I'm snitching right? I'm finna snitch on Mire" He started laughing again and you hit him.
"Shut up already! Just tell me what you know about the address.."

Micheal grinned.

"I know who wrote it~"

"And how do you know that?"
"Well I was called there that night an-" Micheal cut himself off when he saw your expression.
"What?! Called there? Like a clean up? Like when Kea was called to clean up in the basement? You worked with him at one point right?" You started fuming out questions.

Micheal stayed quiet.

"I shouldn't have said anything.."
"What?! Micheal!! Who had to be cleaned up?! Who's dead?? Why don't I know these things fuck!!" You yelled and he frowned a bit.

"Who wrote the address.." You asked once more and Micheal sighed.
"It was.. fuck what was his name again? The brown hair?"
"Brown hair? Ty? TY?! Is Ty dead??" You grabbed Micheals suit desperate and he tried to calm you down.
"I don't think so.."

*SLAM*

"Y/N!!!!"

You jumped and turned as Mire bursted through the roof door.
You and Micheal looked at each other and quickly backed away as Mire walked closer.
"I-It's not what it looks like" You ran to him and he ignored you.

Mire walked straight up to Micheal and Micheal didn't budge.
They stood staring face to face.
Mire had a glare of anger as Micheal stared back unphased.
"Nothing happened.. I don't even like her"
"What do you think would happen if I pushed you off this roof?" Mire smiled and your hair stood on its end.

Someone's dead.. it happened while I was sleep. Mire most likely drugged me.

"Well I'd grow wings and fly.." Micheal joked and Mire grabbed his shirt.
"You're a real comedian.. this is your last warning.."

Mire let him go and looked at you.

...

The car ride who was quiet.
When you got in the house it was quiet.

Your stomach turned and you began to shake.
You wanted to call Ty badly.

You went to the bedroom and pulled out your phone after locking the door.
You went straight to his number but Mire banged on the door.
He didn't have to say anything before you immediately unlocked it.

You took a step back and waited for him to open it. You were deathly scared now.
Ty..
Ty can't be dead..
He can't?
Mire even called him but now you didn't even trust that.

Mire opened the door slowly.
Your eyes widened at the ropes in his hand.
"No.."

"Looks like I don't have a choice doll.. tell me what you two talked about"