Secretary

"You know it sweetheart~"

Mire climbed in the bed beside you and you turned away embarrassed. His skin was pressed against yours and it made you shiver, despite him blowing your back out a few moments earlier.

"Are you hiding?" He chuckled and you denied.
"No! I'm just tired"
"Well.."
Mire suddenly lifted you up and set you on his stomach. He laid flat on his back with you covering your chest.
"You're going to sleep? No second round~?" He pouted and you gritted your teeth.
"I'm too sore! And it's getting late.."
"You don't wanna ride me~?" He started moving your hips against his abs and you placed your hand on his chest. His torso was wet with sweat and both your fluids.
Mire let out a laugh as you stammered.
"You're so cute.."

*Bzzz Bzzz*

Mires phone started vibrating on the dresser. It was getting multiple messages at a time but he ignored it.
Then his phone started ringing and you looked over at it.
He groaned and squeezed your thighs.
"Ignore it.."
It started ringing again and you became curious.
"Who's calling you so late?" You asked and he finally reached over to the phone.

"What?" Mire spat angrily.
You couldn't hear what the person on the line was saying but it obviously upset Mire.
"What?! Didn't I tell you to take care of it?!" He yelled and moved you off of him. You laid beside him with your head on his shoulder. Mire wrapped his right arm around you with the phone in his left hand.
"Does it sound like I give a shit Kea? Where the fuck is Synthia?"

So he's talking to that guy..

"What do you..? you know what. If they don't pay us back by tomorrow it's on your ass!" Mire squeezed your arm a bit to calm down.
He sighed as you trailed his chest with your finger.
"Kea don't act like you don't know how this goes. Just beat the shit out of them or threaten their family. I don't care just get the money got it?" He hung up and set the phone back down.

Mire let out another sigh.
"Why did I have to take over? I didn't even want too.."

You didn't have an answer.

"I mean.. It's stupid! It's pointless.. just some old ass men wanting power and giving people money they know can't pay back"

You decided to let him vent.

"And it's my job to make them.. when I graduate and I fully take power, I'm gonna change everything"

His voice was so stern and determined.
Mire seemed so mature.

In the beginning he was just a lost boy with an unhealthy crush.
You remember him being really giddy and jumpy when you first met him.

Or when he first kidnapped you..

You thought about the 1 week deal you both made and how you had to tie him up to leave.

But now he was.. different.
You couldn't really tell how but he was.
Still manipulative.
Still a hopeless romantic.
Still insane and in love with you.
Maybe he was stressed?
Maybe he was forced to become an adult to soon..

Did Mire even have friends that weren't criminals? Did he even have fun?

Maybe he was just different in your eyes now.

You kissed his neck and he covered his face hiding a smile.
You both laid there for a bit before he cleared his throat.

"So.."
"Hm?"
"Remember how you bought me those presents? The scarf and candy.."
"Yea.." you replied. "Did you eat the candy?"
"No I threw it away"
"What?! Why!?"
"I didn't like the flavor.."
"What?! You said you did!" you yelled at him.
"No I didn't"
"Yes you did!"

Mire looked at you with dumbfounded eyes before a realization hit him.
"Oh.. I think you've mistaken me doll"
He lifted your chin and kissed your soft lips.
"This is my favorite flavor.. didn't I say that?"
"ugh.." You let out embarrassed.
You covered your face with your hands and he chuckled.
"Playing peek a boo?" He moved your hands and kissed them. "No need to be shy..~"
"Didn't you just do that when I kissed you?" You giggled and he rolled his eyes.
"Shut up"

...

You woke up to morning and Mire wasn't in bed.
Your head throbbed and your body ached. Drool was on your face and you wiped the crust from your eyes.
You started coughing and Mire came out the bathroom.
"I ran us a bubble bath~"

...

Mire lifted you up and set you in the tub. Soon after he joined you and the suds covered your body. Flower petals were in the water and your favorite aroma was in the air.
You sneezed and Mires face grew concerned.
"Let me feel your head"
You leaned forward and he placed the back of his palm on your forehead.
"I didn't make the water to hot, did I?"
"I'm fine Mire.." You let out and he dropped it.

"Fuck I can't miss school because of this earlier graduation.." he complained and you listened. "I could try and get you early graduation too.. wanna work as my secretary~?"
Mire smirked and you rolled your eyes.
"Why'd you say it like that..?"
"I have a private office, did I tell you that? I'll show you some time.."

He avoided the question..

Mire dipped his head in the tub and came up with his hair dripping.
You started washing yourself with soap when Mire began trailing your thigh.

"Mire!" You scolded and he smiled.
"What?" he replied innocently and grabbed your ankle. He began pulling it up which dragged you down. You grabbed the side of the tub to keep from going under.
"Stop!"
"Why~?"
Your jaw dropped as Mire began sucking your toes.
"W-What is wrong with you?!"
Mire smiled as he took them out.
"What? It's fun"
"ugh.." you let out and he began doing it again.
You kicked and he laughed as he playfully teased you.
"Do you like it~?" Mire asked and you couldn't reply as his tongue went between your toes.

You made the mistake of kicking him a little too hard and gasped as he covered his mouth.
"Sorry!" You sat up and grabbed his hand.
When he opened his eyes again, your heart jumped at his glare.
"I didn't mean too!"

Mire grabbed both your wrists and kissed you.
"I know~"
You gave him a confused look and next thing you knew Mire was pushing you under water.

Fun Fact: Mire likes sitcoms! But he won't admit it.

He use to sneak to watch them when everyone was sleep after getting a glance of a popular sitcom show on Gina's Tv.