Update!

I know a lot of you guys still read this story, even though it is finished. I know it is "horrible" as some of you say. The grammar and spelling, awful. I must admit, but really behind it is the story line, the idea, which in my option is good. I am slowly going back and editing and rewriting it, if any of you guys are wondering.

So if your in the middle of reading it and your like. "HEY! This story is crappy, the grammar is horrible, and same with the spelling, just wow. This author sucks!" Rethink. Haha, I know. I did this like... How many years ago? 2010-2012? I am not sure exactly the dates. But it was a long time ago. My writing, I will say was horrible back then. I didnt know things, as I do now.

That is why I am going back and editing and re writing it. So if you see chapters with the chapter saying "Chapter 1" or like that, and not like "Burning" or with
ஐ <---- these in the front of it, then you know it is Edited, and rewrote.

What I am getting at is, RE-READ IT! Once its done. The edited parts will be better. Okay! I promise. I am trying, I know, I am so sorry it took me this one. I have just been crazy busy! Also I have the sequel up for this story if any of you want to check it out.

Its called Choosing Fate. Heres the story link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/293798-choosing-fate-firelight-sequel

CHECK IT OUT! I will be uploading it as fast as I can (Which will be a lot more now, since I just got my internet back last night). I am on Chapter 12, or 13? So, its going good. I think.

Thank you all so much! For reading, and commenting and voting on this story. Its been amazing! This story is at 900,000 reads and almost 3000 votes and more than 1000 comments. Its incredible! Thank you all for the support and everything. Its awesome!

ANYWAYS! Thats what Ill be doing, editing and re-writing. So I encourage you to READ THIS AGAIN AFTER IT IS EDITED AND REWROTE AND ALL DONE. Okie? Promise me! You have to! XD Nah, I cant force you to do anything. And I know I must of pissed you all off with the big "before chapter" messages. I will go back and delete some of them. Depending if they are important or not. Anyways, enough annoying you guys!

I just wanted to let you know, this book is in the middle of being edited and re-wrote. Okay? So thats why its probably all different.

I wrote this when I was like 14-15, give me some credit! I am older now and know. And besides, I have a bunch of you with me if I need help editing and rewriting. :) Thank you! Love you all.

~Tabb (dogpowe77)