Anger

At home, Adrien had no memory of what happened when he was turned into a Werecat. It scared him that he saw the news of the Werecat running on all fours and eating fish in the seafood market.

"Could it be the cat's bite that made me into that?" He wondered, "Then that means it was no ordinary cat!" He then realized.

"You could be right but what if its bite was radioactive?" Plagg not being helpful.

"Then I'd be radiation poisoned" Adrien shook his head.

"From what I saw, you seem to transform from anger," Plagg said.

"That explains the feverish feeling. I was angry at my father" Adrien realized.

"Better not get angry again," Plagg said.

"It's not that simple, Plagg. Human emotions are hard to deal with in life" Adrien said, turning off the TV.

"We kwamis don't fall in love," Plagg said.

"No, but they got urges like us humans, like your cheese obsession," Adrien said.

"Back to the subject, it all started with that stray cat that bit you. The next, cravings for tuna fish, the next, you got a little faster" Plagg reminded him.

"Yes, and that I cringe at the water" Adrien adds.

"And you might wanna take a shower now. I can still smell that fish on you" Plagg said.

"Alright then, wait outside" Adrien goes in the bathroom to take a shower, "I can't believe I have no memory of it." He sighed and started stripping his clothes and turned on the shower. But once touching the water with his hand he flinched by the water, "Grrr!!!! It's just a harmless water" He said to himself and tries again.

But while he showered, he grit his teeth to not flinch, and the warm water then relaxed him a bit, "Haaaaah..... better" He sighs in relief.

After showering, he got dressed. As he walked out of his bathroom, he was greeted by his cold father and the model was in no mood to see his face. Not after that rude conversation, they had earlier.

"What is it now, father?" Adrien asked.

"Just wanted to talk about the talk yesterday. Was skipping the Chinese all because of your wound?" He asked.

"Yes, and I was feeling drowsy. Right now, I'm not in the mood to talk about it, father. So please leave" Adrien said, getting a little upset with him.

"And another thing, stay indoors at night since a werecat was on the rampage last night" Gabriel then adds before leaving.

-

Much later at school, Adrien heard many talks about the werecat much to his annoyance. He may not remember what he was doing as a Werecat but he bet that Ladybug fought him without realizing it. Right now he has to try not to get angry or stressed to trigger a transformation.

"Seems like the werecat went viral" Adrien said.

"Are you kidding? This is a real creature!" Nino said.

"And Ladybug fought it" Adrien saw a video of the fight on the phone.

"Yeah but it got away," Nino said.

"Who knows if it might come back again. I have a feeling it's a person" Marinette said.

"A werecat?" Adrien guessed, pretending to not know.

"Maybe but werewolves are extremely popular than werecats" Marinette shrugged.

"Also there was no full moon last night" Alya pointed out in the video, seeing the crescent moon.