Carapace

Werecat Adrien ran on all fours, getting away from the police army trying to capture him. No matter how many times they throw a net at him, the beast claws his way out.

"ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!" He roared at them, walking slowly on all fours, watching them back away with shields.

"Pull back!" The chief of police ordered his men.

"RAAAAAARGH!!!" Werecat Adrien ran and struck a few policemen with his tail.

He clawed the shields and knocked down Officer Roger, hungry for fresh human meat. The Werecat slowly walked up to him, growling lowly, ready to pounce him.

"No! Stand back!" Roger pleaded.

Just as the werecat was about to take a bite out of him, a green shield caught him. It was none other than Ladybug and Carapace, the latter using his special power.

"ROOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!" The Werecat punched the shield but it did not break.

"I caught the werecat!" Carapace got near the shield with Ladybug.

Officer Roger ran off to let the professional heroes do their job. It was best to not get killed or clawed by the beast that's too savage to control.

"Relax Werekitty, we're here to help you," Ladybug said.

"GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!" Werecat Adrien stood on two legs and clawed the shield, glaring at the turtle.

"No good, Ladybug! He's getting pissed off!" Carapace said.

"It won't hold for long!" Ladybug said.

The beast ran by around inside the shield, trying to find a way out of this but his savage side is driving him crazy. He then slammed his fists on the ground, making a shockwave to knock Ladybug and Carapace off balance to free himself. Dust was blown everywhere and it was the beast's chance to get out of here.

"No! He's free!" Carapace gasps.

"Go recharge your kwami! I'll go after him" Ladybug said and yo-yos to the building to catch up with the beast.

"Got it!" Carapace ran to find a hiding place.

Werecat Adrien kept running as Ladybug ran after him. He was getting frustrated that she won't leave him alone but had no choice but to get away before she tries to lasso him again. Suddenly, he was tackled by another beast like him but it was white with blue eyes.

"RAAAAAARGH!!!" The white werecat roared at him.

Werecat Adrien kicked him off and decided to fight this big cat. He stood on two hind legs and extended his claws, growling viciously at the doppelgänger. He tried to swipe his paws at him but the white werecat swiped back. Enraged, Werecat Adrien then grabbed onto him and hurled him to the ground growling. They soon stood up trying to bite each other as Ladybug soon heard their growls and gasps seeing the white one.

"ROOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!" Werecat Adrien roared at it but backs away that this monster is too strong.

"Hrrrrrgh!!!" The white werecat growled as he approached.

Ladybug was briefly stunned at seeing the white one, reminding her of Cat Blanc but shook it off. It was too risky to stop the fight, so she just watched. Carapace came in and saw two beasts fighting each other.

"Am I crazy or there's a white one too?!" Carapace exclaims.

"The white one must be a senti-monster," Ladybug said.

"Look out!" Carapace tackled Ladybug down from the oncoming car crashing against the building.

"Thanks" They got up.