His Lady

A week went by and Adrien survived long enough from the outside world. There were times he turned into that beast but thankfully, Ladybug managed to tame the beast. Gabriel is still losing patience that the authorities did not find Adrien and he starts firing others that are not doing their job. Nathalie did not like this at all, as much as she tries to help him but this was too much. No matter how hard he sends out an akuma to capture Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous, he still fails. Especially how he tortured his son to prevent him from turning into that beast made Adrien run away.

"Where ever you are Adrien, you can't hide forever," Gabriel said while looking through a window.

"It's been a week since he disappeared," Nathalie said.

"The authorities are not doing well finding him. He's a danger to all of Paris when he's transformed into that beast" Gabriel turns back.

"Sir, I think he's going through a lot," Nathalie said.

"What do you mean?" Gabriel asked.

"Don't you think you're too hard on him?" Nathalie said.

"He's an Agreste, Nathalie. I'm supposed to raise him as one." Gabriel did not care.

"Does your wife matter to you just as much he matters to you?" Nathalie asked.

"Of course she does! But I can't lose Adrien into this curse of his!" Gabriel snaps.

Nathalie decides to leave him be. All this greed really corrupted him a lot ever since his wife went into a coma.

"There has to be something to learn about the werecat thing of his" Gabriel said to himself.

Suddenly, he hears a loud yowl in the city and he knew it's him. Windows shattered and the Werecat came through and growled at Gabriel in the office. He walked on all fours, pacing back and forth, waiting if this man will attack or not. Seeing no threat since Gabriel stood still, the beast smelled fish.

"Adrien" He followed him.

"Grrrrrrr!!!!!" Werecat Adrien growled at him.

"I know you're in there, Adrien." Gabriel then stands still again to not provoke the werecat.

"MEOW!" The beast yowled and walked on all fours to smell the fish coming from the kitchen.

"Step aside Mr. Agreste!" Ladybug came through the broken window and went into the kitchen since she knows he's after fish food.

Once there she found Werecat Adrien munching on a large fish, "Adrien? Look at me" Ladybug called for his attention.

He was too focused on fish meat that he didn't hear her. All he cared about was feeding on fish.

"Adrien!" She said loudly.

Then he turns around, having half of his meal finished. He growled angrily while munching on his meal, thinking that Ladybug will steal his food.

"Relax Adrien" Ladybug stood still to let him finish.

Once he ate all the fish, he walked on all four towards Ladybug. He sniffed her and his whiskers twitched, softly growling, and licked her cheek.

"There it is. Good boy" Ladybug pets his head.

But it was cut short when he growled at someone coming in the kitchen. His fur stood up and he hissed angrily while protecting his lady.

"Mr. Agreste I got him under control!" Ladybug saw it was Gabriel.

"He's a threat!" Gabriel said but that nearly provoked the beast.