Soft Fur

Another 2 weeks went by and tomorrow is the full moon for the ritual again. Adrien hopes that Hawk Moth doesn't ruin it again and if he does, Adrien will lose control and never become human again.

"Alright, this is the last chance tomorrow, Plagg," Adrien said.

"Yeah, Ladybug has been working hard on this ritual, Adrien" Plagg said.

"And get my human life back," Adrien said.

"Even though it means going back to the old habits," Plagg said.

"Boring old habits," Adrien said and looks out the window.

"I'm at least happy I convinced dad to cut me some slack on photo shooting," He said while looking out.

"Camera shy?" Plagg making fun of him.

"No, it's just the time has come to be more independent," Adrien said.

He heard the door open and Plagg went into hiding, knowing that Felix is back from the photoshoot again.

"Greetings Felix," Adrien said.

"Greetings cousin" Felix replied in a bored tone.

"Photoshooting not going well?" Adrien guessed.

"It's annoying and too much work. How do you survive it?" Felix complained.

"You'll get used to it but it sure can get tiring," Adrien said.

"Why can't you tell your father that you're growing up and that you should make your own decisions?" Felix sat down on the couch since he's very tired.

"I did already, warning if he forces me again, I might turn into the werecat again and chew him up" Adrien drew a dark joke.

"Didn't you tell me that tomorrow is a full moon and your superhero girlfriend is gonna cure you?" Felix asked.

"Yes, last time the beast within me refused to leave due to fear of being alone and Hawk Moth attacking her," Adrien said.

"I see. But still, it's sort of cute how she's caring so well of your well-being" Felix said.

Adrien blushed what he just said, "Yes, well, let's just say that being a famous model gets girls swooning at me all the time. I never wanted to be famous. You know I hate signing autographs"

"Neither do I" Felix smirked.

"But it's not like me and Ladybug are dating," Adrien said.

"You have a thing for her" Felix smirked.

"N-No!" Adrien blushed redder and accidentally let out a yowl like a wolf howling at the moon.

"Have it your way then" Felix chuckled.

"I'm serious, Felix" Adrien let out an animalistic growl.

"Okay! Okay! Just don't bite me!" Felix held his hands up in defense.

"Sheesh, you really are scared of my claws and teeth" Adrien chuckled.

"Who wouldn't be?" Felix replied.

"Hawk Moth, puuuurrrrrhaps. And I hate your mischiefs" Adrien said, jumping up to the deck where his media on the shelves are.

"I know" Felix sat down on the bed.

"Well, try to stop being a thief for once," Adrien said.

"Pinky promise" Felix held his pinky finger up.

Adrien jumped down on all fours, "The last time you promised, you lied"

"Not this time," Felix said.

"But you will," Adrien said.