Cured

Today was the day of the full moon tonight and Adrien was really excited to get this curse out but he hopes that Hawk Moth doesn't come and ruin it again. Viperion, King Monkey, Carapace, and Pegasus were all here at the Eiffel Tower to perform the ritual for Adrien. They had no idea he was the Werecat the whole time.

"Well, it's time to say goodbye to the werecat," Adrien said while Ladybug got prepared.

"Okay, this is it," Ladybug said and recites the ceremonial.

She draws a circle around Adrien before the chanting began. The ring started to glow with the chanting from the bug phone went on again.

"Focus on the voices, let them guide you. Now let them guide you, this boy through the storm from where it gains!" Ladybug continued. The voice recorder of Adrien played again.

As it was playing, Adrien's spirit got into the astral spirit realm where he last tried to seal the werecat. Hundreds of black cats meowed at him to follow the ancient goddess panther to the mirror. Adrien pushed his hands through the mirror and the werecat's paws came at him. He knew it didn't want to leave but he had to.

"I'm sorry werecat, but it's time for you to go," Adrien said and goes through the mirror. The werecat looked back at him one last time before Adrien came back to the real world.

The spirit Werecat was now sealed in the Marinette lucky charm bracelet.

"Is it done?" Adrien asked Ladybug.

"Yes, it is" Ladybug smiled, "It's sealed in this" She held the Marinette lucky charm.

"Thank you, Ladybug" Adrien hugged her.

"So far, no villain insight," Viperion said.

"Good, and the terror of the werecat is over," Adrien said.

"Let's say we put the cat down in the bag" Carapace said.

"But let's see if your anger is back to being human" Ladybug said.

"Hit me to find out," Adrien said.

"What?" Ladybug said.

"Hit me!" Adrien insisted.

Ladybug slapped him to trigger him but nothing happened. But he did show a little anger but he didn't transform.

"You're normal," Ladybug said.

"Yep, again thank you," Adrien said.

"At least you're back to your old self again," Viperion said.

"Yeah, Paris is safe once more" Adrien said.

"Let's not forget that Hawk Moth is still hiding like a coward" Carapace said.

"Yeah, but now we'll just have to wait until Cat Noir is back," Pegasus said.

"That is if he's not busy," Ladybug said.

"I better get back to the mansion and tell father I've gotten rid of the curse," Adrien said.

"I'll go with you," Ladybug said, "Everyone, we'll meet up separately once I take Adrien back," She said.

"Got it" The other heroes went to their hiding places while Ladybug brought Adrien home.

"I guess I have to hide the charm so it doesn't break," Adrien said.

"Yes. Or the beast is unleashed again" Ladybug said.

They came to the bedroom window and saw Felix sitting on the couch with scowling eyes, "Well, well, if it isn't Adrien and his super-girlfriend" He dryly remarked.