School

At the dining table, Adrien made Nathalie serve fish meat for him which she did and Gabriel is not even here to have dinner with his son again. Adrien ate like an animal due to his cravings again. Nathalie was beyond shocked to see him eating like this. Was it stress or his appetite increasing?

"Are you okay Adrien?" She asked.

"I'm just really hungry," Adrien said, not caring how he eats.

"Never mind then" Nathalie shrugs it off.

"Milk, please. I need it now" He nearly growled.

Nathalie then goes to get him a glass of milk and came back with it, "Are you sure you're okay, Adrien?" Nathalie asked.

"Yeah, I am" Adrien replied and drank his milk.

As soon as he feels full, he leaves the dining room and heads upstairs to his room. He nearly felt angry that his father distant himself again and felt his teeth and claws appearing.

"Adrien don't!" Plagg begged.

"Plagg! Music! Hurry!" Adrien quickly said, hoping that meditation music would calm him down.

Plagg flew to the radio and turned it on, relaxing music played and Adrien's teeth and claws changed to normal.

"Phew, thanks" Adrien sighs in relief.

"Don't you scare me like that, man! I like you better as my kitten" Plagg said.

"I know. I was a fool to let that cat bite me" Adrien sat on the couch.

"Well, if you're really cursed, maybe a true love's kiss can break the curse," Plagg said.

"That's the problem, Ladybug keeps rejecting me," Adrien said.

"She rejects Cat Noir, not Adrien" Plagg corrected him.

"She just sees me as a partner as a superhero but for me, as Adrien, she's very concerned about my current state," Adrien said.

"Oh yeah. But we have to contact her" Plagg said.

"I'm gonna have to tell her that Cat Noir will be.....busy with his other life. Plagg, claws out" Adrien transformed into Cat Noir and heads out the window to go find his lady. It took him a little while to find her on the rooftops.

"Oh, there you are, Kitty," Ladybug said.

"Yes, and I've come to tell you something, Ladybug" Cat Noir said.

"What's that?" Ladybug asked.

"Let's say that my other life is a busy tight schedule and I can't make any excuses to go and help you. But don't worry, that beast out there doesn't look like it eats people for dinner. You think you can handle it by yourself?" Cat Noir asked, hoping she'll find a way to tame himself.

"Well, that depends If I can tame it this time without the cops interrupting," Ladybug said.

That explains the wound on his shoulder that felt like he got shot, "Okay but don't let him bite you Milady" Cat Noir said.

"Werewolves bite but werecats probably like to scratch," Ladybug said.

"So do I. Anyways, I gotta get to my other life. I got two lives out of nine lives, bugaboo." He kissed the back palm of her hand.

"Good luck, Kitty" Ladybug said as he leaps down the roof.

"Good luck with the werecat" He waves before being out of sight.

-

The next day at school, Adrien starts to feel okay without cravings this time but is afraid to get angry at any moment if something pushes him off edge.