Run Away

Adrien woke up in his bedroom but felt something on his neck, a shock collar. He wobbly stood up, still in his tattered jeans.

Suddenly, something burned him on his skin by someone holding a metal made of gold, "AAAHHHHH!!!!" He screamed in pain and collapsed on the floor.

"Just as I thought. You are that beast" Gabriel said.

"Father, I never wanted to become the beast!" Adrien said, touching the collar.

"Neither do I. I will find a way to get rid of that curse" Gabriel said.

"What is this?! This is torture! Father, you need to get out, now! It's triggered by my anger when I turn!" Adrien begged, trying to get the collar off but it won't budge.

"That collar is to prevent you from transforming. It's for your own good" Gabriel said.

"You can't do this! I'm your son, not a prisoner!" Adrien growled.

"I have no choice, the werecat's a danger to this city" Gabriel replied.

"No, you got me angry twice! That's why!" Adrien nearly transformed but the shock collar activated.

"ARGH! I take it back! Thrice!" Adrien groaned and fell to the floor.

"Control yourself, Adrien!" Gabriel demanded him.

Adrien groaned from the pain, looking up at his cruel father, "Please father" He begged.

"Sorry Adrien, but you have to remain here until the curse is lifted," Gabriel said and goes out of his room.

Adrien sighs in defeat and laid on the floor, "I feel like both a prisoner and a cat in a zoo now"

"Kid, are you okay?" Plagg came out of his hiding.

"No, I'm now a prisoner in my room thanks to exposing myself as a werecat to my father," Adrien said.

"I can't believe he put a shock collar on your neck. That's torture!" Plagg said, phasing through the collar to unlock it.

"He can't find out I'm Cat Noir either" Adrien looks at his ring.

"Kid, calm down. Ladybug was this close to tame you. Your father is not being helpful, he's making you look like a panther in the zoo" Plagg said.

"Are you done unlocking?" Adrien asked him.

The collar clicked and it fell on the floor and Adrien rubbed his neck, "Thank you, Plagg. Now we need to get out of here" Adrien said, now determined.

"Kid, you got no place to go! You can't hide forever! You'll go feral!" Plagg said.

"We need a plan, Plagg," Adrien said.

"And what's your plan?" Plagg asked.

"I need a new disguise to hide. Plagg, claws out!" He transformed into Cat Noir and punched the glass window to get out. He ran away from the mansion right before his father came back.

"It's time for Cat Noir to come back in action," He said before leaving the mansion out of sight.

He needed to live somewhere abandoned and less diseased in the city. It won't be easy but it's the least he can do to stay away from people that would anger him on purpose.

He soon found an empty apartment filled with some old furniture, "This will do" He said once turning on the lights.

He moves around some furniture to make himself more home and started to clean up the floors with a broom. After he's done, called off his transformation and Plagg flew out of his ring.