❤️10❤️

We posted the YouTube video a month ago and it was shown so much love. Our fans are incredible, they supported us and Tyler was eating up the attention more than I was. I had a little bump in my stomach showing and I was expected to show my stomach on social media.

"Tyler my kid isn't some kind of attraction for people" I said when he came to me with the idea to grow. We got into an argument which caused me to stress, that's not good for the baby. Vinnie on the other hand has been such a saint, the baby couldn't have a better father us being young or not he drops everything when I need something.

I limited the things I did on social media if it wasn't a promotion of some sort. Vinnie was doing things nonstop from streaming to taking care of me, "hey can we talk?" He asked at he sat on the end of his bed "of course sweetheart what's up?"

"Well we are having a baby and are living in two different homes" he stated rubbing the back of his neck. "I understand where this is going but no need to rush moving in together right now we still have eight months before the baby arrives." He smiled "we kinda rushed something else" he said laying his hand on the small bump. "I wouldn't have it any other way though I don't regret it" I gave him a loving smile.

There was knock on the door then Kouvr and Larri came in. "There's my future best friend" Larri said putting his hand on my stomach I smiled "we were wondering if you wanted to go out" she said. "I would definitely like that" I got up and followed them out into my car.

"Have you gotten things for the baby?" Kouvr asked "kinda" I replied "I don't plan on getting a crib and stuff like that yet until Vinnie and I decide what we're gonna do with our living situation." "I would say just move into the Hype House but we're always loud and I'm sure you guys would need more room than just a bedroom" I nodded in agreement to Larri's statement.

"Are you excited to find out the gender?" Kouvr asked as we got out of the car. "I can hardly wait" "what are you hoping for?" Larri chimed in I hummed and thought for a minute. I didn't really care what gender as long as it was a healthy and happy baby "maybe a boy" I replied.

We shopped around, Kouvr seen a big stuffed teddy bear that the baby just had to have for the nursery. I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and excitement over the new addition, the baby doesn't know it yet but it's going to have so much love and people to turn to. My feet started to hurt so we drove back to the house but stopping on the way for a chocolate milkshake and fries, damn pregnancy cravings.

Little Time Skip

We were walking around a decently sized house that was 5 bedroom and 4 bath. "What do you guys think?" The realtor asked turning back to Vinnie and I as we made it back to the outside patio. It had a huge backyard and a decently sized front yard, there was also a pool and connected jacuzzi in the back.

I looked at Vinnie and smiled, "give us a minute to discuss" he said as we stepped away from her. "I love it, there's enough space and a huge yard for Gray and the baby to play in and it's in a great school district" I exclaimed. He smiled "I love the little sparkle in your eye when you talk about something with passion" I gave a soft smile while he ran his thumb over my cheek a few times.

We walked back over to the realtor "we'll take the house" Vinnie stated "great if you guys would follow me back inside we can sign some papers" once we did we got two copies of the keys. On the drive back to the Hype House there was comfortable silence until Vinnie broke it, "you know if someone told me I would be looking at school districts before deciding on a house at my age I would have looked at them like they were crazy" I agreed with him.

"We're sad to see you be leaving soon Vinnie" Alex said "we should throw you a little going away party" Jack said joining in the conversation. "Guys I'm not leaving the state just a county over I won't be far" he laughed a little nervously, I kinda felt bad because I know this is a huge change and I know he'll miss his friends. "Let them throw the party sweetheart" I didn't mean to say it out loud but I'm glad I did.

The party was in full swing that night with loud music and a drinks. Of course I didn't have any, just a water and I chilled on the patio watching everyone have fun. Someone sat beside of me I looked over and seen Thomas "didn't think we'd lose our new talent so soon" he bluntly stated still looking out at the people having a good time.

"This is probably going to hurt the Hype House quite a bit" he was irritating me because of the way he was talking about Vinnie, like he was some prize to have. "Replace him, you've done it with every other member when they left from the original house" I had a hint of annoyance in my tone making sure he heard it.

"No one can replace Vinnie" he simply replied "well I can assure Vinnie is gonna do just fine with or without the Hype House" I got up from the situation and walked over to where Vinnie was. He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and a smile introducing me to a few new friends who automatically congratulated me.

"When do you find out the gender?" I thought for a minute "a few more weeks I'm almost four months." I almost didn't believe it when it came out of my mouth, the bump was steadily growing and in a few weeks we would know if it was a little girl or boy. I laid my hand on my stomach and rubbed it as I smiled to myself, the night progressed and I decided to go home around midnight.

Vinnie pulled me close and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I'll see you tomorrow my princess" I smiled like a dork as my cheeks were a little flushed. I made it to my car and got in having to scoot the seat back from what Vinnie had it set on, the highway was quiet no one hardly on it.

There were headlights approaching on the opposite side of the road they had their LED lights on high beam, next thing I knew they were coming towards me. I panicked and tried to swerve out of the way but I felt the car get hit and the next thing I knew everything went black.