❤️7❤️

Valentine's Day the most loved and hated holiday of all time. I woke up and grabbed my phone to look through social media but it's the same old things. Couples posting photos on dates with cheesy captions and then friends that go out together so that no one has to be alone today. Me on the other hand I would rather be alone if I'm not dating anyone.

I brush my hair and pull it up in a ponytail before doing my skincare and brushing my teeth. I went down and let Gray out in the backyard, today I just wanted to stay in my house with Gray and watch movies. Most of the friends I have made will be out with their significant others, the last thing I wanna do is think about love.

I fill Grays food and water bowl before bringing him back in. I grab some strawberries from the fridge and make my way to the couch I turn the tv on and flip through channels before deciding to watch Titanic.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up to the end credits, I checked my phone and seen that it was only 2pm. I sat up and took my empty bowl to the kitchen before walking upstairs, maybe I will go out today and just browse stores.

I look through my closet and find a cute outfit that matches the vibe of Valentine's Day, finally I put together an outfit.

I curled my hair and done some makeup to match my outfit I went with something subtle but cute.

I grabbed my keys and was out the door going to the closest mall I could find but sadly it was close by to the Hype House. What are the odds Vinnie would be there? I kept telling myself while I was trying to find a parking spot, once I did I was walking and then I spotted a car that looked like Vinnie's.

That's not his, I simply told myself it's L.A there's a lot of cars that can look like that. I continued my way in and decided to head to Victoria Secret, I looked around before heading to American Eagle. I glanced over the clothes rack and seen the man I was afraid I'd see, he was with a few friends laughing and joking. He glanced over and done a double take I guess to make sure he was seeing things right.

His smile faded and he looked down before he said something to the group and started walking away. I made my way to the exit to catch him before he left so I could apologize, I seen him halfway to the elevator to go to the parking garage. I may have looked dumb running after someone in a mall but I didn't care I wanted to mend our friendship.

I got into the elevator with him and there was just silence. "Vinnie..I'm sorry" I couldn't look at him I just stared at the ground in front of me. He didn't say anything, the elevator opened to reveal the garage but I felt him grab my hand and he lead me to his car.

"You're sorry? What got into you that night? Never would I ever have thought you would be like everyone else, sure I have the looks but I don't just go out here and hoe around to put it in your words."

"I know but I am sorry from the bottom of my heart, I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Why did you say it?"

I looked at my feet and bit the inside of my cheek debating if I should tell him.

"Well?"

"I have feelings for you and I was a little jealous"

I heard him laughing and I looked up at him with a confused look. "What are you laughing at?" He shook his head

"Nothing, but there was a better way you could have approached that situation"

"I know"

He rubbed the back of his neck and went quiet for a moment "I kinda share the feelings" I was surprised at what he said. I honestly couldn't believe what came out of his mouth, "you do?" I questioned.

He nodded and we had comfortable silence as I processed what he said, before I knew it he pulled me in for a kiss lasting longer than I expected.

"Wanna come over and hang out?" I asked "well who says I accepted your apology missy?" He crossed his arms "your kiss" I said smiling as I opened his door "meet you there" I yelled behind me as I closed the door and walked back to my car.

I pulled out and started my drive to my house I saw Vinnie pull behind me on the highway then in the left lane, he looked over, revved his engine an waved before speeding up and getting in front of me.

"Show off" I mumbled under my breath before putting my sunglasses on. I seen him waiting outside of my door as I pulled up, I got out "think I could get the key back?" "We'll see" I said nudging past him to unlock my front door.

"Where's my buddy?" I pointed to the back room "in his cage" he scoffed "quit putting him in doggy jail" he walked back and next thing I knew Gray was running circles in the living room like he always does when he is released from his cage.

I went to the kitchen to get a snack. I opened the fridge but I felt two hands on my waist then I got pulled into him. I smiled to myself and kept looking.

"Whatcha doing" I finally asked "nothing just looking with you" he said but then I felt him brush my hair to the right side and I felt him start kissing my neck. I have to admit my mind got cloudy a little loving what he was doing.

I shut the fridge door and turned to face him. "What are you doing mister?" He smirked and shrugged he then kissed me "its Valentine's Day why don't you let me take you out?" I shook my head.

"I'm not into the whole going out every restaurant will be packed" he agreed but then went back to kissing me, soon enough things started getting hot and heavy, I broke the kiss "would you um like to go chill in my room?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter is gonna be super spicy
;3