❤️2❤️

I wake up with my alarm sounding I reluctantly roll over and turn it off. Sleepily I swing my feet over the side of the bed I gather an outfit along with a bra and panties, I shower and brush my teeth. I decided to wear capri leggings and a loose baby blue crop top shirt with white vans, I blow dry and straighten my hair.

I apply light make up and then I get a call from Vinnie.

"Hello?"

"Hey change of plans I'm headed your way now"

"I mean are we gonna leave when you get here? I kinda wanted to fix breakfast"

"That's fine I was just bored at the house"

"Okay I'll be in the kitchen most likely when you arrive, I'll unlock the door and don't mine Gray when you come in he'll jump on you"

"Alright see you in a bit"

We ended the call and I went downstairs Gray my husky followed me and I decided to let him in the backyard before Vinnie got here. I went and unlocked the door and proceeded to the kitchen hooking up my phone to the wireless speakers in my kitchen.

I turned on my music and the song Fuck being Famous came on, my favorite song I started dancing a little and singing to the lyrics as I made a few pieces of bacon and a few eggs. "I said oh my god I think that I'm faded I don't want love that shits overrated she know the deal I don't gotta say it I just want her so fuck being famous."

I turn around and jump a little after I see Vinnie leaning in the door watching me with a smile, I put my hand on my chest then turn down the music. He walks in clapping "nice concert performance y/n, Chase should really put you on his album as a feature" I smile "oh hush how long have you been standing there?" "Long enough to know you need dance lessons asap yikes."

I shake my head and get a plate "hungry?"

"No I already ate before I came, so who's Gray and why did I need to watch out?"

"Gray is my husky, I put him out back to play"

"Well I will be joining Gray because frankly don't take this the wrong way but you're boring" he smiled

I smiled and rolled my eyes as I took a bite of my bacon, once I finished washing the dishes I went out back. As soon as I walked out Gray came up to me I picked him up and put him in the house "ready to head out?" I asked walking in with Vinnie coming in after me. "Sure thing but we have to bring Gray" I chuckled a little and grabbed his leash.

Once we got there Gray and I watched Vinnie and a few of his friends skate around. Eventually one of his friends came up to me and offered to look after Gray, I gave him the leash and walked over to Vinnie "wanna try?" He asked putting his board down "I would bust my ass if I try."

He wasn't accepting no for an answer so he helped me on it and held my waist until I gained my balance. "Alright point your left foot forward if you're right side dominant" I followed his instructions "then just push off with your right and to go side to side you lean with your feet not your body." I nodded and pushed off then swaying side to side before the board slowly came to a stop.

I got off and picked his skateboard up walking back to him. "Good job a little more practice and you could go pro" he said nudging me with his elbow, his friend walked up and gave me Gray. I went and set up my phone and filmed a tiktok which of course Vinnie had to crash it by skating in front of me. We stayed most of the day at the park we left around 4pm.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Gray and I loved it" I smiled at him from across the hood of his car, we got in and started driving.

"Still want to go to the house?"

I nodded knowing I had to film tiktoks with a few of the members. We shortly arrived and I walk in letting Gray off the leash and immediately he went to go check out everyone. "Hey girly" Larri greeted me I gave him a hug "I seen you came in with Mr. Hottie over there what did y'all do?" I smiled "he just took me to the skate park and hung out" he made a tsk sound "you call that a date?" Larri called from halfway across the room.

Vinnie looked at him confused before walking over. "We didn't go on a date" I said "yeah we just hung out" he said has he stood behind me resting his chin on my head. Larri looked at us and motioned at us "then what's this bitch" I shrugged my shoulders after a few minutes Vinnie left and went upstairs. Thomas came in a few minutes later and we filmed a TikTok on the Hype House tiktok and my tiktok promoting bang then Larri and I filmed one for his tiktok.

Kouvr and I filmed a tiktok for her page and then afterwards we all chilled. "So y/n are you staying over tonight?" Thomas asked "oh no I didn't plan on it"

"So you and Vinnie aren't together?"

"No is that what everyone thinks after one day of hanging out?"

"The tiktoks of you and him are blowing up more than any others"

I looked on my phone to see if it was true and Thomas wasn't lying. I went through the comments and most were shipping us together, I honestly can't say I see Vinnie like that I mean at least not yet.