❤️6❤️

Wonder what Vinnie wanted to talk about, maybe he wants to end the publicity stunt. I'm not saying I want to but if he wants to then I'd be more then happy to end it. I got up and brushed my hair and teeth I put on grey leggings and a baby blue low t-shirt crop top and went downstairs.

I let Gray outside to use the bathroom then I went to go grab a water out of the fridge and filled his food bowl. I let him back in before going to the living room and getting comfortable on the couch and it didn't take long for a knock to be at my door.

"Utilize the key thats why I gave it to you" I yelled to make sure he heard me. I wondered why Gray wasnt barking at him like he would do any other stranger. "Hey" he said as he closed the door and made his way to the opposite end of the couch, for once the atmosphere was so awkward to the point I wanted to get up and leave.

Not being able to take the feeling anymore I spoke up "so how was the party?" He shrugged "like any other party I didn't stay the whole time though." The picture of him and that girl before I could stop myself I replied "I'm sure you didn't, that girl probably got you in bed pretty quick" he shot his head up and looked at me with a questioning look.

"What are you talking about y/n?" I pulled up his story and showed him. "You think I slept with her? Who do you take me for?"

"A guy that has the looks to hoe around with any girl he wants" I regretted what I said as soon as it left my mouth on count of the hurt that was in his face.

"You really think that low of me huh?"

"Vinnie.."

"No I think you've said enough" he started taking the key off his keychain then sat it on the coffee table as he got up.

"Vinnie where are you going?"

"To go hoe around according to you" and with that final sentence he shut the door hard and I could hear him speed off.

I sat on the couch and called Tyler to tell him I think I fucked up the stunt.

"Tyler I-" he cut me off before I could say anything

"Hey I'm glad you called I've seen you and Vinnie have benefited well from the publicity, Thomas and I have discussed and thought it would be time for you two to split"

I couldn't believe what he was saying, I didn't want to break up fake or not I had real feelings even though I probably fucked up our friendship after my jealous outbreak.

"Oh sweetheart what did you want to say earlier" his voice brought me back to reality.

"..nothing"

I hung up and looked at Vinnie's profile, he already deleted the photos of us together. I went on my page and did the same along with the tiktoks that weren't sponsored but I didn't check to see if he did that would just hurt more.

Vinnie's POV:

I sped out of her driveway only slowing as I approached the highway ramp. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see it was Thomas telling me that we could end the stunt, I was relieved reading that because I didn't know if I could look at her after she said that.

I finally arrive to a hiking trail and as I walked I deleted every photo we had on Instagram together. I just know this is gonna make headlines tomorrow if it doesn't in a few hours but I refuse to play into the medias hand if she wants to that's fine but I won't.

Once at the end of the trail you could see majority of the city below I decided to sit and take in the sunset and scenery. I didn't even get the chance to tell her how I felt about her and even though I'm still mad I can still feel the same about her and I honestly wish I didn't.

I turned my phone off and sat up there for who knows how long all I knew is it was pitch black as I started walking down. I turned my phone back on and looked at the time 9pm I sat there for three hours, I put the flashlight on and started my hike down.

On the way back to the house I stopped and got some dinner at in n' out. I walked in and didn't speak to anyone even though they were asking about why I deleted the photos with  y/n but I knew she'd still come around because she made friends with the people in this house.

I tried not to think about her I even thought about blocking her number but she wasn't texting or calling me so I decided to leave it alone.

Your POV:

I felt miserable for the rest of the day I didn't answer anyone's text, I didn't even eat all I did was lay in my bed occasionally crying. I didn't attempt to reach out because I knew he'd just ignore me, Kouvr has texted and tried to call me multiple times but all I did was turn my phone off.

Gray came up in my bed and laid down with me trying to cheer me up. I close my eyes wanting to fall asleep before I cried again but there was a knock on the door, I waited to see if they'd go away but they kept knocking making Gray bark.

I opened the door to see Larri "I seen Hollywood clickbait" he said before I could ask what he was doing here. I sat him down and told him what happened "you had every right to feel how you felt but you have to sit him down and tell him how you felt." What he said made sense but I knew Vinnie probably doesn't want to talk to me.

"Listen go get ready and we'll go out, you shouldn't be alone" I declined the offer but I slowly gave in. He came up and helped me pick out an outfit and which ended up being a silver sparkle dress that hugged my curves, I done my hair and make up and put in diamond earrings.

"Tonight we forget we're influencers" he said as we exit the Uber in front of a club. We both drank and I ended up dancing with multiple strangers until I seen a really cute guy at a bar next thing I remember is we were making out, we hung out until the club closed.

On the ride back to my place Larri and I were talking "you didn't notice anything strange about the guy you were sucking faces with?" I shook my head "he looked like the Walmart version of Vinnie y/n" I denied it until I started thinking back and oh my god he did.

"You can crash in my spare bedroom" Larri thanked me and took me up on the offer. I took a hot shower and slipped into sweat pants and a large tshirt after and crawled into bed instantly falling asleep.