Electric 10: Awkward...

Jessie pulls me along to an unknown destination. Riley and that other girl really seemed to get along very well...They weren't arguing like we were earlier.

I shake my head, getting rid of these thoughts. Sheesh, being in love with someone is hard. Or, being in like. I wouldn't know, I've never been in love. 

"Hey Jessie, have you ever liked someone a lot?" I ask him.

"That was sudden." Jessie chuckles. He's right, that is sudden! I need to just wave it off and tell him never mind.

"I know, but I'm really curious. I've never had these feelings before." Stupid brain! Stupid mouth! Stop talking already!

"The feelings of liking someone a lot?" He asks.

"Well, yes, and the feelings of...love?" I say, not feeling to sure of myself. He chuckles again.

"You say that as if you don't even know what love is." He jokes. This time I laugh at his petty joke.

"Ha! Of course I know what love is! I've seen all the TV shows and romantic comedies and such on TV! The main character, whether it's a boy or a girl always gets the one they love in the end. It's common romance knowledge." I explain, feeling like a college professor. 

"You sound confident." He chuckles once again. 

"I-i'm just giving you all my knowledge, that's all." I blush and laugh.

"Don't worry, it's cute." He smiles and takes my hand. Oh no, I think I know where this is going. "Jinx, there's been something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now..."

Riley's POV:

"She's not back yet~." 

"Would you please get out of here." My eye twitches as I try to speak to Erica. However, she will not listen.

"It's been well over ten minutes you know." She sings

"Ten minutes to long of me being with you." I sing back to her.

"They could be kissing." She smirks.

"I highly doubt it." 

"And what makes you so sure? Why are you even saying all this, you're the one who told me you're absolutely positive she likes me back." I sneer.

"You're missing what I'm hinting to you, Mr. Riley Matthews. When alone with a more or less attractive guy who's pouring his feelings out to her how would you feel? Especially if he's inching closer and closer to her until their lips meet-"

"Would you GO AWAY!?" I scream at her, attracting the attention of the other party go-ers. A big man stands up from his seat at a table. He's really scary looking with salt and pepper hair and a 'no tolerance' look in his eye. I look back to Erica, who's tearing up. Oh no, I've really done it now.

"Hey!" The big guy is heading straight for me. My heart is beating fast and my mind instantly switches to comfort mode. I turn to Erica and begin apologizing to her, telling her not to cry and whatever. "Hey you!" I turn reluctantly to the man towering over me. 

"Uh....yes?" I manage to get out. Secretly I'm crying inside. 

"You made my little girl cry." He growls. I gulp. I think I'm going to have to escape, but first I'm going to need to get Jinx.

Jinx's POV:

"Wow." I blink in shock, not expecting that at all.

"So?" Jessie presses. "You're a girl, so I figured you could help me." 

If you're confused, you have the right to be. Originally I thought Jessie was going to confess his undying love for me, but, he didn't. Instead, he asked me to help him to get his childhood friend, and future wife, to fall in love with him. It's a heart warming story, actually.