Suprise

Hey Guys!
Going to write another chapter!!! Leaving Home!! Also I made a firelight fan page on facebook!!! its going to be awesome! Im Going to do Firelight Trivia, Previews to upcoming chapters, And LOTS more!!
HERES THE LINK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Twilight-Saga-Firelight-dogpower77-Wattpad/205726289456620

Im Babysitting, so if i upload a tiny chapter its because the babys woke up or when the people im babysitting, come home..... im going to write a big chapterr... but if i mid sentence leave its cause i gotta stop, like i said babysitting!!

Anyways heres the story:

I woke up to find 7 pairs of eyes staring at me.

My guest was just as good as theres...
What had happened? One moment i was in Edwards loving arms, the next i was passed out.
Vampires cant sleep? or pass out? whats going on!  Im just like every other vampire! A vampire with so much power i could probably take over the entire world! But why ME?

I was about to stand up, when my head started spining.

"Woah head rush" i muttered to myself.

I sat up in bed, leaning on a pillow staring at my family.

There eyes were filled with Shock......Fear, but they were mostly Confused.....

Carlisle took a step forward. "Bella, how do you feel?"

I sighed.

What should i say? I feel fine... but does that even matter? An hour from now i could be throwing my guts up? or worst dieing.

"Umm... Fine, i guess"

He continued to stare at me.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

Should i tell him about the vampire? maybe that had something to do with it? what am i saying! Of COURSE he had something to do with it! What are the odds a vampire bites me and im suddenly in pain.... than i pass out?

"Me and Edward were hunting.... Thats were i bumped into a vampire... I was going to talk to him, when he bit me...." I trailed off into silence... not wanting to remember the pain that happened next.

"What happened next?" Carlisle asked in a concerned voice.

I winched.

"It was.......painful, i could feel my body burning.......i could feel the....pain...... i screamed and screamed, thats when Edward found me.... he carried me; I could feel the wind on my face.... i started feeling very tired....and than i passes out"

I looked at Edwards face quick.

His beauitful liquid golden eyes stared at me for a brief second, than his face turned to Alice.

Her eyes were gone.

I wrapped my shield around her so Edward couldnt see her vision.

stupid mind reader...

When her face returned to normal she stared at me in disbelief.

"What is it Alice?"

She continued to stare.

"What did you see?"

***********

Going to end it there!!!

Like I Said BABYSITTING!
They just called said there coming home right now!
so i gotta log off....

Sorry it wasnt a big chapter i PROMISE the next one will be!
A Week into one chapter....than BYEBYE Bella!! :")

Anyways What Do YOU Think Alice Saw?

Leave Me A Comment Saying Your Thoughts!

Comment...........Vote.............Like.............Fan Me...........

FAN PAGE LINK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Twilight-Saga-Firelight-dogpower77-Wattpad/205726289456620