No.16 The Night of a Lifetime

(THIS IS A CHAPTER WITH MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE BE ADVISED!)

~~Timeskip~~

The moon held itself high in the sky, the sprinkled stars accompanying it. It was a cloudless Christmas Eve, and the entire city was covered in snow.

You quietly took the wrapped box in your hand, Kaeya following shortly behind you. You exited your room while looking around to make sure that you were out of sight. You turned to Kaeya before nodding with a large smile, and you cautiously stepped into the living room where the Christmas Tree stood.

The ornaments gleamed in the firelight, sparkling as the flames crackled and grew. You placed the gift box underneath the tree, reaching for Kaeya's box as well to set it on the floor.

You repeated this a few times, until Kaeya knocked into the tree, causing a loud crash to be heard. You both looked to each other before laughing and running to your room in panic.

You both flopped onto the bed, your backs pressed firmly against the mattress as you quietly kept laughing to yourselves. With one final sigh, you turned to each other and simply smiled.

"Merry Christmas, my darling..." Kaeya whispered to you before leaning towards you and kissing your lips gently. You smiled into the sweet kiss, his sweet and familiar aroma overtaking your lungs.

"Merry Christmas, my love." You responded in kind, your arms wrapping around his neck as you pulled him closer to you. His hands found your waist and he began pulling you over his lap.

You ended up straddling him, your mouths never separating as his thighs tensed beneath you. You finally pulled away for air, smiling as you sat up straight on his lap.

"I can't believe it... we really made it." You spoke just above a whisper as you ran your hands down Kaeya's chest. His body had matured ever since that day seven years ago, and so had yours.

After your marriage, you'd had a daughter named "Alexandria Alberich", obviously using her father's last name. You still had yet to tell her of her lineage, but you'd both decided you would tell her in due time.

"Y/n, if you would allow me... I would love to give you my Christmas present." Kaeya whispered while digging his fingers into your hips. You gave a mischievous smile in response to his antics, and you nodded before sliding off of his lap and sitting on your knees beside him.

"Close your eyes, I'll go get it." He whispered seductively into your ear, causing your chest to grow tingly. Heeding his words, you shut your eyes and sat silently on the mattress of the bed. Your nerves sent electricity through your body until you heard your bathroom door open once more.

"What could this possibly be, Sir Alberich?" You asked with a slight tease in your voice. There was a dip in the bed beside you before you felt his hand caress your jaw sweetly. His lips met your neck, gently kissing and sucking on the tenderness before him.

"Open your eyes..." he whispered into your skin, and you did as he said. You looked down to see a lingerie set, white lace with matching thigh-high stockings. The mere sight of it caused your breath to hitch and your heartbeat to accelerate as Kaeya's lips continued to dance on your skin.

"Kaeya~" You whispered out into the night air, causing his grip to move down your back. He pulled you towards him, his kisses growing more ravenous by the second as he brought you up from the bed.

"Why don't you go try it on for me? You know, to make sure I got the right size and all." He suggested while cupping your face in his hand. You nodded contently at his idea, making your way to the bathroom before he grabbed your wrist.