No.4 An Unexpected Encounter

You awoke the next morning to Kaeya's soft snores taking over your eardrums. You blinked a few times to readjust your eyesight, letting the blur fade away as you recognized the surrounding room. The sunlight was blinding as you squinted and turned away from the light; instead facing Kaeya.

His sleeping figure was so relaxed, you were almost scared to move in fear that you would wake him up. Instead, you carefully brought your arms around his neck and pulled his face towards your chest. You played with his loose tussles of navy-hued locks, and kissed the top of his head as he gave a low groan.

His grasp on your waist tightened as he pulled your body closer against his, and his calloused hands traveled under your shirt and up your spine. Kaeya then half-opened his eye and gazed at your exposed collarbone before looking up at you with half-lidded eyes.

Before saying anything, he shut his eyes and kissed the crease of your breasts as well as the sensitive skin that wasn't covered by the shirt.

"Good morning, my darling." He whispered huskily while pulling you down so that his lips would reach yours. Kaeya gave a small peck to your lips before moving to your cheek and neck, where you felt his lips curl into a sly grin.

"Good morning, my love." You replied, causing him to smile at the nickname. Darling and love were two nicknames that you'd given each other when you were younger, and they just sort of stuck with you through the years. He said nothing as he buried his face into your neck and exhaled deeply, making shivers travel up your spine.

"What would you like to do today?" He asked while gently running his fingers up and down your skin. You thought for a moment before looking to the ceiling in contemplation. You honestly had no idea, so you just simply shrugged in response.

"Well, let's see... perhaps we could go to Windrise, Springvale, or maybe even just a trip to the tavern?" He suggested in your ear.

"The tavern? This early, Kaeya?" You spoke in a playfully disapproving manner. "You can't go drinking alcohol so early in the morning, it's bad for your health." You lectured before lightly squeezing his face and pressing your lips to his scrunched up nose.

"Nonsense, there's no such thing as 'too early' for alcohol!" He tried defending with still puckered lips. He then pulled your weight on top of his, balancing you on top of him as his back pressed further into the mattress. You sat up on top of him and immediately tried fixing your hair that you knew looked disheveled.

He took your hands in his, pulling your body down and against his as he pressed his mouth against yours fervently. There wasn't a single gap between your bodies as the friction between you grew. You gasped as you felt Kaeya's hands slowly began to wander under your shirt and up your back until he gripped at your hair, pulling you into another aroused, sweet kiss.

The silence between you remained as your mouths continued pleasing one another's tongues. In all honesty, you'd wanted Kaeya more than anything in the world; to be claimed by him. You didn't want to rush things however, just because you wanted to show that you truly loved him more than anything else in your life.

You gave a giggle and pulled away while nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck, his arms wrapping around you for a tender embrace.

"I love you... so, so much." You whispered while absentmindedly tapping a finger on his smooth skin. He smiled lightly, sitting up while tightening his grip around you.

"Y/n... I love you to the moon and back." He whispered in your ear lovingly. You knew he meant his statement, and you shared thousands of unsaid words as your touch spoke volumes. He rocked you back and forth in his arms lightly so that your happiness wouldn't waver in the face of morning hours.