Shattered Smiles

Royal Woods Michigan, an ordinary, peaceful, and kinda boring suburban place, this is only for the people who passed by. The people who lived here know Royal Woods is not normal and the main culprits are a family of 13 people. Yeah, you heard a family of 13 people 2 parents and 10 GIRLS, and 1 boy... Well kinda.

«Sorry ma'am we still didn't find your boy»

*Thud*

The phone from where this cursed sentence was heard fall on the floor together with the person who held it.

This woman has blond hair short till right above her shaking shoulders and blue eyes whose tears fall down without sign of stopping.

«Ma'am? Ma'am! Your there? Can you hear me?»

Her trembling hands take the phone off the floor and bring it to her ear.

"Ye-yes mister policeman I can hear you perfectly, thank you for your help"

The woman close the call before the policeman could say something else and broke down crying her eyes out.

This poor woman was Rita Loud the mother of 12 beautiful children and unfortunately one of them is missing.

Lincoln Loud her only son was been missing for one year already. Nobody knows where he is and if is still alive but his family never stops to search for him.

His 10 sisters...

Lory Loud 18 years the oldest and the one who keeps an eye on her siblings when her parents are out, and when I said "keep an eye on" it means going full military mode and dominating everyone (even the pets) with a fist of steel. Even if most of the time she can be bossy, she can also be very fragile and understanding. When she heard about Lincoln she was the one who cried the most even now when she heard his name you can clearly see some tears in her blue eyes. She never cried in front of her family but they could hear her every night over their own cries for their dear brother.

Leni Loud 17 years old she is the most purest in the Loud family... Ok scratch that, she's definitely in the top 10 the purest in the whole world. She is very naive most of the time and if you ask her about Albert Einstein she would think he is a person who just moved in the Royal Woods, but if you ask her about mode and how you made a dress this girl can let you with your mouth open her knowledge about mode surpass even some people who did this all their life and her clothes can be confused with real pieces of art. She is the most caring person in the family always ready to give her best so everybody to be happy. When she heard about her little brother disappearing, she taught it was a joke when she realized the cold truth she cried without stopping till she pass out. She was the one who took his disappearing the hardest. Now, Leni never spoke again, nobody could make her speak, even so, her smile never leave her face, 24/7 she will smile even she know she can't fool nobody, her smile is still on her face but her eyes empty from any emotion.

Luna Loud 16 years old she is the musician of the family with a strong love for rock. She's the loudest of the Loud family who can literally blow you off the floor with her rock guitar. Even if she is the rocker of the family she is also the most understanding making her the perfect person to confess to. After her little brother went missing her jam sessions became more frequent but she would never smile or even look happy also her happy and energetic tones change to loud and simply rock some of her fans miss her energy but her new ones love her powerful and mysterious tones that can make you jump on your feet. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if her popularity rises or even been invited to play her music in bars and even open concerts. She would never smile, her family and friends didn't even remember the day when they last saw her smile. She is still that carefree sister but now all her energy and enthusiasm were long gone.