Chapter 33

NAT'S POV

With trembling hands, linagay ko ang CD sa player. I pressed 'Play' at bumalik sa kinauupuan ko.

The CD made some noise at nakita ko ang office ni Bryce. 

Nanikip ang dibdib ko. 

Being in his office brought back so many memories. Lalo na yung... ito.

MEMORIES

Lumapit si Stella sa may coffee machine at nagbrew ng bagong kape. 

"Stella, I need those papers in my office." sabi ni Bryce sa kanya. 

"Coming." she said. Kinuha niya ang kape at linagay ito sa tasa. And as she was mixing it, may linagay siyang substance at ihinalo doon. She turned to her table, took the papers and brought them to Bryce. 

"Salamat." Bryce said without looking up as she placed the papers down. He took the coffee and downed the half of it.

"You know, Bryce? Kung kasal na tayo ngayon, lagi kitang gagawan ng kape." she said. 

Nag-frown si Bryce as he looked up. "Stella."

"Yes, honey?" she said and laughed. 

"I don't think it's wi--" Napahawak siya sa ulo niya. He shook his head. "I--I--"

Stella smiled and walked back to him. "I'm sorry, sir?" she teased. 

Tumingin si Bryce kay Stella. He squinted, closed his eyes and shook his head. "Do-- Don't--"

"Don't what, sir?" Stell asked again. This time, tinanggal niya ang shoes niya at naglakad barefooted papunta kay Bryce.

He closed his eyes. This time, he felt aroused. He felt confused. And he definetely felt no control of his body. 

Stella kissed his neck. Then, his throat. Narinig niyang nag groan si Bryce. 

But what she wasn't expecting was the powerful pull of her body mula sa katawan ni Bryce.

"WHAT IN HELL'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?!" Bryce shouted. 

Stella smiled. "I'm trying to make love to you, Sweet."

Bryce dropped his hands on her shoulders para mahawakan niya ang masakit niyang ulo. At that, agad siyang hinatak ni Stella and jammed him to the wall. She began to unbutton the first on her blouse and kissed his jaw. 

Bryce's response was quick. Apparently, ang alcoholic beverage na linagay ni Stella was working on his quicker than she could imagine. 

He reached down and did everything. He unbuttoned it all. He pulled back, looked at her and pulled her in again, this time, his lips  taking hers. Hinawakan niya ang likod ng palda ni Stella at ibinaba ang zipper nito. 

Stella moved up to his ear. "Do you like what you see, bad boy?" she asked. 

He grunted at hinalikan si Stella. Stella answered all of his kisses. 

Binuhat ni Bryce si Stella at nang makaupo siya sa chair niya, iniupo ni si Stella sa kanlungan niya. He kissed her jaw. He kissed her neck. He kissed her throat... He kissed her. 

Stella pulled at Bryce's blazer at isinuot niya yon. She pulled back, holding his face between her hands. "Enjoying yourself, cowboy?"

Ang itsura ni Bryce, parang gusto pa niya halikan si Stella. And when she came down, he grabbed her. 

Stella's hand moved to the button's of Bryce's shirt. But before she could unbutton one, narinig nilang bumukas ang pinto. 

"Bryce, babe, may bali--"

Stella sat errect on Bryce's lap at tumigil sila. 

"Natalie?" sabi ni Bryce. 

The woman ran. Bryce pushed Stella off of his lap and followed her. 

A few seconds later, he didn't come back. Alam na ni Stella na tama ang plano niya. She smiled contentedly at her doing at isinuot ulit ang mga damit niya.

_________________________________________________________________

I stared at the screen for a few minutes. Feeling ko... Feeling ko mali lahat ng ginawa ko. 

I judged Bryce.

judged Bryce. 

I judged Bryce.

Oh, my God. Tama nga ang lahat ng mga sinasabi niya. He loves me. He still loves me. 

And Stella. 

Damn her!

Talagang balak niyang sirain ang pamilya namin ni Bryce!

The CD stopped. 

I breathed. 

Inhale. 

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Ex--

"RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!"

I held my breath and stood. Mabagal akong maglakad papunta sa pinto and when I reached it, linagay ko ang kamay ko sa knob. And I opened it. 

Para akong nasuntok sa sobrang lapit ng nakita ko that was why I stepped back. 

But that wasn't the only reason. 

I stepped back because...

Bryce was handing me the signed divorce papers.