Boys in the alley-1

~Third Person~

As Teagan tiredly walks down the streets going home from school, she hears a shrilled, high pitched scream that made her jump. That sounds like my brother- she thought. The scream came again, along with a loud thump. She knew exactly what was happening.
She ran down the streets frantically screaming her younger brother's name.
"GREY!!! GREY WHERE ARE YOU?!?
Until she came across what looked like his backpack. She quickly picked it up and examined it closely. She slowly looked up to see two boys pinning her little brother,grey, up against a wall.
"HEY!" Teagan screamed."What the heck do you think you're doing?!" The two boys stood there clueless of what to do. "Answer. My question." She gritted through her teeth. When the boys still stood there dumbfounded, she snapped. Adrenaline rushed through her as she sprinted towards the boys, her body in full control. She beat up both of the boys effortlessly, with anger rushing through her blood. She eventually looked up and saw a police man standing there with a pair of handcuffs. "Officer-" she bagan
"No. In the car." The police man stated, obviously not in the mood to negotiate.
~Time skip🤠~
When the police men took Teagan inside, her mother immediately ran up to her and asked her what happened.
"You're daughter has been caught attacking two innocent children ma'am. We're going to have to file a report, and we'll see you all in court tomorrow."
Her mother looked at her with a mix of confusion, wonder, and anger as soon as the police man left.
"What were you thinking Teagan?!" Her mother scolded
"They were beating up Grey and I wasn't gonna stand for it." Teagan mumbled, annoyance laced in her voice as she sat her back pack in a chair.
"I understand why you would do that now, but this will cost you. Big time." Her mom stated firmly,holding Teagan's bloodied and bruised knuckles gently.
"Yes ma'am I know. I'm gonna go clean this up now."
"Wait Teagan" her mother said, as if desperately trying to start a conversation again.
Teagan and her mother have never been the closest, especially after her dad committed suicide because of his acute paranoia he picked up from being in the army.
"Yes mom?" Teagan sighed. Blood dripped down her fingers.
"How did Grey get home then? If you didn't take him?" Her mom asked in a concerning tone.
"Uh, I saw him run after I beat the first boy up. And I think he went straight home." Teagan said, unsure of why her mother asked.
"Alright, well, make sure to wear something nice for court tomorrow."
"Yes ma'am I know." Teagan stated, as if this had happened before.
Little did Ms. Teagan Towner know, the next day was going to determine her life, for "Always and Eternityyyyyyyy"-get it? Haha, I'm hilarious.

•I hoped you guys liked this chapter! Make sure to comment anything you guys want to see! I know it's kind of short, but I promise they're will be better chapters!!!
Stay salty
Stay happy
Dig holes<33