L! Slimecicle CG! Quackity

Request little Slimecicle and receive little Slimecicle

This one's shorter

CW: ???

-

Slimecicle was a very upbeat person, seemingly never in a bad mood. The only time you'd catch the hybrid upset was, nine times out of ten, when he was regressed, even then those moments were rare.

He was having a rough week, Charlie wasn't getting any attention (which had to be a crime in his opinion) because Quackity had been busy and hadn't even noticed how he'd wanted to be small.

Today Charlie made the effort to let Quackity know he was little, the older quickly dropping his plans to take care of his boy, the pair heading down to the pool.

Charlie absolutely loved the pool, he couldn't swim all that well but he enjoyed just splashing in the kiddie pool. Today was going to be amazing, he had Quackity's undivided attention.

It was going great, they had been at the pool for about an hour when it started to rain, "oh no" Quackity muttered.

"Was wrong?" Charlie asked, head tilting slightly.

With a heavy sigh, Quackity turned to him "we're gonna have to go inside bug" he explained.

Charlie didn't understand, he just wanted to play with Quackity and now they were having to go inside? The boy was extremely upset, "don't wanna go insi'e" Charlie pouted, crossing his arms.

"I know baby, I know. I'm sorry" Quackity apologized, "c'mon bug let's go before the rain gets worse" he continued, reaching out for him.

The little pulled away, backing up quickly. "No!" Charlie shouted, "No inside"

The brunette tried again, "c'mon bug" Quackity said, more sternly.

Once again he was met with refusal, Charlie laid down on the concrete next to the pool in an attempt to make himself unmovable.

It didn't take much for Quackity to lift the hybrid, Charlie weighing about as much as a large dog due to being mainly slime. It didn't stop the little from flailing as he was unwillingly carried back to the penthouse.

Once they got back Charlie was sat on the couch as Quackity crouched down to his eye level. "Do you want to tell me why you got so upset earlier" Quackity asked.

Charlie shook his head, refusing to look at him. "Bug." Quackity said, softly guiding the boys chin to look at him.

"No' fair" Charlie huffed, "miss you, busy all tha time" he complained.

Quackity sighed, "Papa's sorry, you have to tell him when you feel small" he explained "he's pretty cool but he can't read minds and sometimes needs a little help" he went on.

The boy giggled wetly, leaning forward to put his head in the crook of his neck. "We can go back to the pool tomorrow when it stops raining, how does that sound?" Quackity offered.

The hybrid perked up, nodding quickly. "Cuddles fo' now?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah bug that's such a good idea" Quackity praised.

And that's what they did, Charlie got all the cuddles in the world while they watched movies, waiting for the rain to disappear so they could go to the pool tomorrow.