L! Tommy CG! Ghostbur Big! Dream

Request!

I know you probably have a lot of requests to do but would it be okay if you did L!Tommy and CG!Ghostbur with B!Dream? The prompt would be that Tommy slips (to about 1-4) as Dream blows up his stuff and Ghostbur's there and remembers taking care of him during L'manburg so he does that and Dreams just there very confused.
Nicknames: Bubby, Wilby, Bubs.
Little Gear used: (Possibly) Paci, Stuffed plush that looks like friend, baby blanket, Dream's hoodie (Let me explain this one. Wilbur used to give Tommy his hoodie all the time but since Ghostbur is well.. a ghost, he can't take off his clothes so he asked Dream and Dream "Agreed". More like forced but still)
Anyways, I love your content and it'd be so great if you could do this! At the same time, don't stress yourself out too much :)

CW: crying

-

"Put your things in the hole" Dream instructed, Dream was back for the fourth time that week, showing up demanding me put everything he'd worked to gather into a hole so he could blow it up.

The loud bang of the explosion was getting to him more and more each time, chest tightening, heart racing just at the thought of it. It didn't help that the teen was getting closer to slipping every day, holding it off just to prevent further manipulation from the older.

Today he couldn't, Tommy was on edge the second Dream told him to give up his things, "Now Tommy, put your things in the whole" Dream reiterated forcefully.

He did as he was instructed, eyes watering the second Dream got out the tnt. As soon as it was lit, Tommy let out a choked sob, collapsing on the ground.

Ghostbur only just arrived to see Tommy on the ground, Dream above him, jabbing him lightly with the dull end of his sword as if he was a toddler who had just broken his toy.

Seeing Tommy in shambles on the ground, brought something out of Ghostbur, "what're you doing?" Ghostbur asked angrily, storming over to them.

"Wilby" Tommy cried.

Once Ghostbur realized Tommy had slipped, his caregiver mindset immediately returned after being hidden somewhere in the back of his mind. "Oh bubs" Ghostbur cooed, kneeling down next to the blonde and pulling him close. "What did you do." He asked Dream, a silent rage visible in his tone.

"I didn't do anything!" Dream argued defensively, earning an unamused look from Ghostbur.

Tommy whined, hiding his face in Ghostbur's shoulder, "You obviously did something" Ghostbur retorted.

"Wan my bl- blankie" Tommy hiccuped.

"alright bubs" he reassured, "let's go inside, sweet boy" he continued.

Without another word, Ghostbur stood up with Tommy in his arms and headed towards the cabin, ignoring Dream's protests after losing control of the situation.

The blonde was sat down on the couch, "I'll be right back bubs, I'm gonna get your things" Ghostbur explained, watching Tommy pout.

At this point Dream is utterly confused, "what is going on?" He yelled angrily, watching Tommy's eyes tear up again.

When Ghostbur returned to see Tommy upset again, he wasn't particularly happy. "Wilby" Tommy pouted, "Dream yell a' me" he sniffled.

The older sighed, pulling the little into his lap. "It's alright bubby, you're alright" Ghostbur comforted, wiping away fresh tears.

Dream huffed, "I just want to know what's going on" he said bluntly.

"For goodness sake Dream, is it not obvious that he's little?" Ghostbur sighed, "you scared him and he slipped and now you're just making him more upset" he continued.

Once Tommy had his things, he'd calmed down a bit more, blanket and blue lamb plush in his arms and pacifier clipped to his shirt. "Wilby" Tommy said quietly.

"Yeah bubs" Ghostbur replied, sweeping the messy blonde hair out of the littles face. Tommy just pointed at Ghostbur's sweater with a jutted lip, "I'm sorry Toms, I can't give you mine" he said watching Tommy sniffle and put his head against Ghostbur's chest. "What if Dream gives you his?" The brunette offered, Tommy nodding into his chest.

Dream was still trying to piece together what was happening when Ghostbur offered his sweatshirt to Tommy. "Wha-" Dream started, earning a stern look from Ghostbur, taking his sweatshirt off with a sigh.

The happy giggle Tommy let out was worth it to give up his sweatshirt. The top engulfed Tommy at least a size too big, the sleeves hanging loose over his hands. "So is he like a kid?" Dream asked, seeing Tommy hide his face with a shy smile, talking happily to his sheep behind the pacifier.

"Pretty much, it's a trauma response or coping mechanism, it was brought out when you scared him earlier" Ghostbur explained, rubbing Tommy's back.

"Oh" Dream said, "Will he be okay?" He asked, slight hint of remorse in his voice.

The ghost nodded, "he'll be alright, right bubs?" Ghostbur asked.

"Be okay" Tommy parroted back to them.

The rest of the day went smoothly, no tears in sight and Dream trying to pickup on some things to help Tommy while little because obviously the boy wasn't a threat when small. Ghostbur would let Dream interact with the boy under close supervision, correcting small mistakes and overall making the situation better for everyone.

-

(A/N) I've got some pretty bad timing for posting stories that change lore and make two characters interact nicely just for them to have a fallout 💀 this is the second time that's happened.