L! Phil CG! SBI, Kristin, and Tubbo

Not a request!

Cg! Techno, Wilbur, Kristin, Tommy, Tubbo
L! Phil (0-2)

SBI plus Tubbo meetup. Phil has a nightmare and regresses, goes to find Kristin, Kristin's not there but SBI and Tubbo are.

-

Phil had not been having the best time ever since Kristin went back to America, of course big Phil was missing his wife but little Phil had no idea that Kristin had left yet. It didn't help that the same week she left Phil had scheduled an SBI and Tubbo meetup. The others knew of his regression and accepted it but Phil was going to try and push it off until they left anyways, but when he woke up already regressed and upset from his nightmare all he wanted was to find Kristin.

He began his search for Kristin soft sniffles filled the air as he made his way from his bedroom to the kitchen. The others had let him sleep in due to the fact that he was already doing so much for them. "Good morning Phil!" Tubbo greeted happily, only to be met with sniffles as Phil searched for his caregiver.

"You alright?" Tommy asked curiously before Phil broke down into tears, "Wil!" Tommy called out voice filled with confusion as he and Tubbo walked over to Phil who had slumped down on the floor.

Wilbur was slightly annoyed being loudly called into the room by the youngest, "what do you want gremlin ch-" Wilbur asked voice filled with annoyance but the annoyance quickly changed to concern as he rushed over to Phil on the ground. "Phil?" Wilbur asked crouching down to look at him, Phil just cried and reached up for Wil. "Will one of you go get Techno." Wilbur instructed sending both of the teens off to get the other. Wilbur pulled Phil into his lap, he whispered soft praises at the little while wiping some of his tears.

When Techno was informed of the situation he ran past the teens and into kitchen where the Wilbur and Phil currently were. "What's wrong with Phil?" Techno asked dropping down to their level, Wilbur just shrugged as he continued to comfort Phil. "Hey buddy" Techno said trying to gain the blondes attention, "can you tell us what's wrong?" He asked softly. Phil whined as he placed his head onto Wil's shoulder, all the others could hear was an almost unintelligible mumble of "nightmare".

Wilbur frowned as he rubbed circles into his back, "can you tell us what it was about?" Wil questioned craning his neck to look at Phil.

The little shook his head as his eyes filled up with tears again "can't" he mumbled gripping on to Wilbur's shirt "wan' Kri'tin" Phil cried.

The others looked at each other with a shared frown as the looked back down at Phil. They sat there in tension filled silence before Techno decided to break the news "Kristin's not here baby" Techno explained all of them watching as Phil became more upset. Phil hiccuped harshly as he reached out for Techno, usually Techno would've rejected any form of contact but Phil was beyond upset and little so he made an exception. "Why don't we go get your crow" Techno offered, Phil nodded sadly as they got up to go back to Phil's room the others trying to think of ways to be useful.

"Where's your crow at?" Techno asked setting Phil down on his bed. Phil looked around before pointing towards his closet, Techno moved towards it pulling out a box from the corner and opening it. In the box were most of Phil's little items including his beloved crow, that was the first thing handed to Phil before Techno asked "is there anything else you want?" Phil nodded pointing towards the pajamas in the box. Techno quickly changed Phil before they made their way back to the others.

While Techno and Phil were gone, Tommy and Tubbo put on some cartoons while Wilbur FaceTimed Kristin and told her the situation. "I hate that he was so upset and I'm stuck over here" Kristin frowned "where's he at?" She asked. Just as she asked Techno and Phil were back in the room.

As Techno sat Phil on the carpet next to Tubbo, Wilbur called out Phil "Phil, buddy." Philza looked up at Wil, "look who I've got here!" He said enthusiastically as he turned his phone around to show Kristin! Phil was ecstatic as he quickly clambered off the ground abandoning his crow running over to Wil's lap. "Who's that baby?" Wilbur asked playfully as Phil grabbed the phone from his hands. "'s kri'tin" Phil babbled happily as he looked at the woman on the phone.

"Hi pumpkin" Kristin greeted as Phil giggled "I heard someone had a bad dream." She said as Phil nodded. "Do you want to tell me about it?" Kristin questioned Phil shaking his head in response. "That's okay, are you having fun with the boys?" She asked, Phil nodding his head into Wil's chest. "Do we have a shy baby today?" The brunette asked, the little shook his head curling further into Wil, but Wil nodded from behind him denying Phil's response. They continued to talk back and forth for a while, Phil getting distracted by the show in the background but soon enough Kristin had to get back to what she was doing. "I have to go bubba" she announced "be good for them alright?" Kristin instructed. Phil sadly nodded his head as he said his goodbyes and gave the phone back to Wil.

Tubbo saw this as the perfect opportunity to jump in and be helpful, "Phil look!" He said trying to gain his attention, as Phil looked up he covered his face just to reveal it again. That made Phil laugh, he's not sure why but it was entertaining and Tubbo saw that so once again he covered his face with his hands and moved them. Phil burst into a fit of giggles as Tubbo continued with his game, Phil decided that at this point he didn't want to be in Wil's lap anymore and reached out towards Tubbo. "Awww he wants me" Tubbo cooed looking at the jealousy that appeared on Tommy's face.

As Wilbur moved Phil from his lap to Tubbo's as Tommy complained about it being unfair, "I'm sure that he actually meant to reach towards me, isn't that right Phil" Tommy said with the most confidence just for Phil to shake his head. Tommy groaned while the others laughed at his antics "well maybe it's because you're next to his crow" he mumbled handing Phil the plush.

"Someone jealous Tommy?" Techno teased the younger who then ranted that he was a "big man" and could not get jealous. Phil watched as they argued back and forth leaning into Tubbo as the mentally older boy played with his hair.

Wilbur left the room to go make Phil a bottle while he was distracted by Tubbo, "what's your crows name?" Tubbo asked tickling the littles sides slightly. Phil responded with the obvious answer of "chat" or his followers from Twitch. By the time Phil realized Wilbur had disappeared he was back with a bottle in his hand, handing it to the teen as Phil followed the bottle with his eyes. Tubbo held the bottle up to Phil's mouth as he started to drink, when he was done the bottle was set to the side as Phil cuddled into the brunette. "Are we sleepy?" Tubbo asked rubbing circles into Phil's back, Phil nodded resting his head on Tubbo's shoulder. The others cooed at the mentally youngest, they've known about his regression but it's always a little different first hand but they would do anything for him even if it was taking care of him after a bad dream.