"Not A Perfect Start"

Hello my dear, do you know who I am? That's right! My name is Lou. The former leader of a town called the 'Institute of Perfection', which is now known as 'Imperfection'. The one who almost killed those uglydolls who took away everything I used to have. The one who almost trap every single doll from having their own special children to love. The one who got thrown in the laundry machine. The one who the animatronic dog hates the most. The only doll everyone hated so much until now. Right?

Great! You've catched up very well! As you all know, I have given a punishment and proceed to live my ugly life in the shed. It was just unfair if you're gonna ask me. Sure, I used to be mean, rude, overconfident and judgemental, but I finally eased out my mind from all the leading. And now, my old friend, Ox, is the new mayor on both Uglyville and Imperfection. Every old or new, ugly or pretty, can finally deal with their flaws with no worries.

As for me, the only thing I'm gonna deal with is the insults and harsh treatment I receive from the others I judged after I exposed myself being a prototype. My only question is why...

For example, a girl who wants to have all the magic, got forgiven and her only punishment is to clean her mess, then it's over. A girl who wants to take over a kingdom just to get notice, got a second chance to change her life. A guy who wants to kill his brother for no reason, got forgiven after admitting his mistake. A person who has the nerve to steal a child, gets to choose to start a new or die with no regrets. A wizard who eliminates another being if they are more powerful than him, got his forgiveness.

Forgiveness is everywhere? Where is mine then? I don't believe those nonsense. At least not on my world. I have done NONE of those things! One, I have a reason. Two, it was out of anger. Three, it was my main purpose! I was told to be in charge. Yes, I did say in my song that 'You have to look ideal or you'll end up in the old recycling bin' , but I didn't mean it LITERALLY! I didn't even plan to recycle ANY of them! Not even Nolan, doll it! And come on, the Spy Girls even got a chance to redeem themselves?!

Also, yes. I have the same fate as the first girl, but I can clean the entire institute with only an old toothbrush! And it only took her a week before she's back to being stress-free! Well I've been dealing this for months and they still haven't forgive me.

The only thing I regret is not treating them well, which leads to giving them bad influences back to me. What? What about pushing Moxy and Mandy in the recycling bin? To Mandy, yes I did. Athough to Moxy is another story. She is just full of spirit, to which I don't mind, but when it comes to going to the Big World, she is underestimating my purpose here too much.

It IS true that Love and Compassion is a doll's true purpose, but it's a robot! It was suppose to act like that. I would never hit an actual child. We are not even allowed to move on their sight at the first place! When I joined, I helped everyone out on those quest as my excuse. I didn't hit anyone on my first try, but I still got stuck to teaching.

What would you do if you are in my position that time? Go on and choose, I won't care. What my point is that I succeed all the tasks and tests, yet the only thing that is stopping me is that I am a prototype.

I didn't ask for it to be this way!

I never asked to be made!

"Who's nose is much worse now after the hit from yesterday, Lou?" The same blonde girl I once insulted, barked back, confidently. Probably because I'm much uglier to them now. Once I finished, I planned to go back to the shed, where useless trash like me belonged.

But not before one of the dolls, made me trip and got myself stuck in a bucket, causing them to laugh at me.

"What do you know?~ Someone failed his own S's of Messes lesson today!" Another doll joke before they hit the bucket I'm stuck into, towards a near wall, making me hit my head as I groan and glare at them, slightly.

I did insult them and bully them, but I never teach them to be this foul. Not only I ended up getting humiliated, they are taking this bullying to another level. And does Ox do something about it?

NO!

He never gave at least a try! No one did! Not even those Uglydolls!

"Hey! Cut that out!"

"Oh my doll! Such shame on you! He is still a doll just like us! Now go now before you try me!"

No one tried besides Mandy... "Are you okay, Lou?" She asked as she helped me get myself out from the small bucket once the pretty dolls left, rather annoyed than satisfied. "I could have handle it professionally by myself..." I stated as low as possible.

"Professionally like what? Staying quiet? Lou, you're gonna get yourself hurt if you keep ignoring this bullying!"

"Who cares anymore? It's not like they're gonna take me seriously. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in my position..." I shot back, irritatedly before leaving her, stunned. Of course she has gotten confident on talking back to me, but she still has her insecurities.

"Did you hit your head that bad that your mood swings changed?" She mention and skip next to me, ignoring my retort. For some reason, she just won't leave me alone. And for the pass few months, she's the only doll I could talk to, freely.

"Think whatever you want. And I apologize for my tone a while ago..." I added, still holding my bucket and broom. "It's alright! A 'thank you' would be nice"

"Keep your head back to the stuffing box then..." I scoff and went ahead, a lot faster this time, making her playfully pout and followed me from behind. Oh how I wish I can have a chance to make a wish to those fluff stars for a miracle to turn things around.

"Come on, Lou! I can help you fix your hair if you want!"

"No thanks. It will still get ruined tomorrow..."

But for now, all I could do is keep Mandy company and excited. We started off as friends even after she confessed to me from the Gauntlet. She's the only reason why I stayed.

Will things be a lots more worse if my birthday came near?