more reasons to hate white men with power

" they say that the loveliest angels make the cruelest demons and my darling,
you were so kind and beautiful before they dragged you to hell "
- your fall was not an accident. you were chosen to be dammed; c.k.

"What are you doing?" Vladimir asked Matthew.

"Finding us a way out." He responded.

"I'd like to speak to the man in the mask, please. Hello." A voice said, over the cop's radio.

"Fisk," Lex muttered, looking around for the radio.

"Are you there," Fisk asked over the radio. "Can you hear this?"

Lex found the radio and tossed it to Matthew.

He caught it, "Who is this?"

"I think you know, you've been asking about me." Fisk said. "I thought it was time we spoke."

"Say your name." Matthew demanded.

"You first." Fisk said.

There was silence.

"That's what I thought. You and I have a lot in common." Fisk said.

"We're nothing alike." Matthew snapped.

There where far from being alike, two totally different beings, Lex could see that, anyone really could.

"That's what you'll tell yourself." Fisk said.

Matthew looked annoyed, "You're feeding off this city like a cancer."

"I want to save this city," Fisk explained. "Like you, only on a scale that matters."

"Now tell that to the people you've hurt." He sassed.

"Young man, life is not a fairy tale. Not everyone deserves a happy ending."

"I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna make you pay for what you've done," Matthew threatened Fisk.

"No, you are not. Not that I don't admire what you're trying to do, to change the world with nothing but desire and your own two hands, secure in the knowledge that you're doing the right thing, the only thing. That's something that I do understand. But we both can't have what we want. So your part in this drama, by necessity, comes to an end," Fisk lectured.

"It's gonna take a lot more than a voice on a radio to stop me."

"It's not me you need to worry about. It's the city you just blew the hell out of."

Matthew chuckled, "You... You think anyone's gonna believe that?"

"You're running around in a mask, holing up with a known felon in the wake of a series of bombings. There's that police officer you're holding hostage, so yes. Actually, I do. But it doesn't have to be this way. The Russian is he alive?" Fisk asked.

"I'm still here, you fat shit!" Vladimir yelled.

Lex almost chuckled Vladimir.

"Does that answer your question?" Matthew asked.

"It's a one-time offer. You kill the Russian, and we'll call the night a push," Fisk said. "You know what he's done to women, to children. To the people of this city that you claim to care about. But do you know how much he enjoyed it?"