Chapter 15

Stephano was the first wake up and the first thing he sees was a Litanane sleeping peacefully infront of him. 'So cute' he thought in his head. He plucked the hair that was covering her face to the back of her ear, giving him a view of her beautifull face. He rubbed her cheek as he gently kissed her forehead. She let out a groan and snuggled more closely to him. Her actions made Stephano chuckle as he rested his chin on the top her head. "Good morning, madame." He whispered on her ear and rubbed her back. "Good*Yawn*morning Stephano" She said and stretched her legs which did not manage to meet his. 'She is so short....It's so cute' Stephano thought in his head. "Can I get up now?" he asked a giggle following. "No~" She responded while snuggling to the crook of his neck.

"Common' Lita!" He coed trying to make her getup "But I wanna go back to sleep!" She whined like a child. "Then I'll just ask Pewdie to take a pi-"In less than a second she stood up with only her panties and bra. She hopped to the closet and grabbed he nearest attire she had. He laughed at her reaction. He soon followed and helped her with the back zipper of her dress shirt.

"Stephano...." She whispered getting Stephano's attention and gave a silent 'hmm?' to the woman. "What if I'm pregnant?" She whispered her voice cracking. He thought for a momment. He always thought of being a father and having a family with the woman he fell in love with.

"Will you always be with me?" She whispered again. He sighed as he smiled down the woman stood in front of him. He cupped her cheek and looked her in the eyes that tears started to form at the edge of her lovely silver eyes. "Of course not, Madame..." He coed as she smiled. "Why would you think of that?" He asked. She wraps her arms around his waist. "What if we had a family?" She said as Stephano stroked her hair. "That would be wonderful~" he said as Litanane smiled on his chest.

"Stephano?" She said his name again but only softer. "Yes, Lita?~" he asked as she pulled her head out of Stephano's chest. "I'm pregnant."

There was a gap of silence.

"Stephano look, if you don-" she was cut off in the middle of her sentence as Stephano swooped  her feet of the ground. "Ahh! Ste-Stephano!"  She yelped but soon enough saw Stephano's smiling face. He finall set her down but only to get hugged again. "Thiz is great, Lita!~" he said in glee as tears fell from his eyes.

"We are gonna have a family."

That was the time when Litanane finally had said that she was developing a child inside her. When the others heard. Jennifer and Cry jumped up and down, Toby and Pewds almost fainted and Gonzalez gave his brother a smirk and whispered something on his ear. What ever he said to him made Stephano blushed beet red.

On the following months, Stephano has been with Litanane. Protecting her and his unborn child that will soon come. Litanane who was happy for them, slightly grew sick which somehow was a sign that the child would be healthy.

Pewdie and Cry was nice enough to buy them a crib. Jennifer and Gonzalez of course lend them one of their thick blankets for the baby to use. And Toby went back to but baby formulas.

But when the delivery came....

The others waited outside the operation room. Gonzalez was calming his little brother down as they listened to Litanane's moans of pain, but all of the sudden....

Silence.

Gonzalez and Stephano eyes widden at the sudden lack of sound.

"Wha-What ha-ha-"

"It's okay Stephano."

"But-but"

"She is all right."

"But-But wha-what if-if-"

"Litanane is a strong woman Stephano, don't worry. She can handle the pain."

Then again, a faint cry was heard. Pewdie, Cry, and Toby look at each other with jaw dropped. Jennifer came out of the room with a bright smile that made Gonzalez smile too.

"Everybody is allowed to go in now..." she whispered. Every body stood up and walked up to the door with Stephano in front. Jennifer went back to Gonzalez's side and held each other's hands. Stephano grabbed the doot knob and twisted.

The door opened to reavel Litanane sitting on a bed wearing hospital clothes. She held a bundle of joy in her hands wrapped up in a cozy little blanket. Stephano went to her side and looked at his child's face.

He had greenish- brown hair and greenish- pale skin with had a pair of the most beautiful emerald green eyes. She smiled at him when he chuckled at the baby when it tried to grab his golden hair.

"She's beautifull..." whispered Stephano while Gonzalez chuckled at Pewdie's cries of 'I can't believe you got a family more earlier than me Stephano!'.

"What should we name him Lita?" He asked as he rubbed his son's cheek. " How about Daisuke?" She suggested and watched as thechild snuggled more closely to his mother's arms. "it think he likes the name!" Cry said in glee but was smacked in the head by Toby. "You'll wake him up you son of a biscuit!" He whispered-shouted at Cry who gave an silent "Soooorrryyyyy......"

That was the tale of the Birth of Daisuke. Daisuke grew up being like his Father and his Uncle who had and of course had a little french accent.

Jennifer and Litanane would sometimes hang out every week days while Stephano who was a gentle man to take care of Daisuke, while Gonzalez took care of the 'other kids'.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Now that was the tail of how Stephano and Litanane became a parent.

But what will happen in the next event? Read more to see!

And alsoooo....

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFFOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was dramatic...

anyways i think it's time for us to say......

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!