Chapter 11 Skully?

As Stephano was finally on the shore, he picked Litanane up. She blushed as he gave her a soft sweet kiss on the lips. They went back to the mansion. (note: Litanane has her regular clothes on) Stephano someone climb up the stairs. It did not look like any of the three idiots that were playing their game. He told Litanane to stay downstairs. "No, i'm coming too." she said grabbing his hand. "fine." he surrendered and let her come with him. They silently went up stairs. they saw Pewdie shaking hands with some one wearing a black and gray Hood. his hands wear both gray and black. Stephano jaw dropped and eyes wide open as the person turned around. The person did the same as he saw Stephano. 
" Ellos, Skully! you finally came back to the mansion!" he said walking up to him. "Stephano my man!" The two came each other and gave a handshake. "I never knew you had a bff Stephano." said Litanane as she looked at the two boys "we have not seen eachother since we were 12!" said Stephano  "So Stepahno is this your girlfriend?" asked Skully as he gave Litanane a hanshake. "Cause i would be suprised if not." he said in the most Teasing way.She never seen Stephano like this.

 "Skully left so he would look for Gonzalez. My brother i talked about and kept crying every time i  think about him?" He said with a smile. "And you know what i manage to find him. with alot of food in his hands." noted  Skully. Stephano frozed in his place. Pewdie put a hand on Skully's shoulder and whispered something on his ear. "oh sure."

He said then left with pewdie. Litanane walked up to Stephano. "Stephano are you alright?" asked Litanane grabbing his hand. "I-i-i- am more than Alright." He said with a happy smile. He picked her up then twirled her around."just to tell you he is kinda older." He said dropping her gently to the ground. "Let's go down stairs." She noted a took his hand.

As they look dwon the stairs they saw a man wearing the same clothes as Stephano but yet the color brown. "Yeah, i think i hurt my self while i was hunting. i think i broke  my leg i took a total of 8 and half a year for it to freakin heal!" the man said. He had the same thick accent and the same kind of voice. Skully tapped his shoulder then he turned around. He looked exactly like Stephano. "Ellos, Stephano, little bro!" he said a walked up to the two. "i see you finally got laid." he said refering to LItanane. "what iz wrong little bro?" He said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Gonzalez...." he whispered out. "i missed you."

he said. The two of them gave each other a hug. Then gave him a  face in the face. "ow!" he whined as he held his stinging cheek. "hahahhahah Stephano." laughed Pewdie for no good reason.

"that's for leaving." he said and smiled. "Your right." Gonzalez  said to him  and gave him. "welcome back Gonzalez and Skully!" Screamed the three idiot gamers. "And i got a handfull of dead meat that by the way." he noted.