Chapter 14 LEMON

It was feb 14th and Stephano wanted to make a suprise for his beloved, Litanane. He was pretty sure he knew that she had something in store for him but he could'nt make the right present for her. He sat on one of the comfy green chairs of the libary while his head rested on his hands trying to think of a solution. Suddenly an idea popped on to his mind. A very dirty idea. He gave a develish smirk to himself smirk to himself before standing up. "She would be pleased." He whispered. It was unusal for him to be like this but he was sure it was the first time he have been like this. He roamed the mansion, killing every barrel that was in his path. He wabned to make sure it was safe enough begore he was gonna 'prepare' her suprise. He checked Pewdie's, Cry's and Toby's room to check on them, empty. Perfect.

He soon jogged to their room that the two of them shared. He silenlty opened the door only to find Litanane sleeping peacfully on the bed. He smirked as he walked inside of the room trying not to wake her up. When he was in the bedside,
He leaned down to her and sniffed. She smelled like blue berries and metal. He turned his gaze to to her body. She was wearing a white see - trough lacy nightgown, inside was a baby blue lacy bra and white lacy panty. He growled as his yellow/gold pants was becoming tigth. He knew what she was planning for him, alrigth. She must have set this up for him. He crawled on top of her and leaned down on her ear. "I know you are awake, madame~" He purred and he felt her shiver as his breath touches the skin of her neck and ear. Her white soft lips soon curve up to a deafeted smile. "You got me." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He smirked againts hers skin. She soon yelped as she felt his golden soft lips crash onto her's. She soon melted to the kiss and kissed back. Stephano roamed his hands all over her smooth body, not missing a single spot untouched. "Stephano..." she moaned as his lips found themselves on her white creamy neck, sucking and leaving love bites. She moaned as his golden teeth found themselves on a very sensitive spot on her neck. He soon started sucking on it leaving a black hicky that looked like it would take an enternity to dissapear. He got bored about her neck and went down to her cleavage. He lifted her nightgown and with one hand he unclasp and caused Litanane to yelp as the cold air caressed her skin making her piks go hard. She saw Stephano gazing at her breast and it caused her face to go red. She soon hid her cleavage with her thin arms to hide them from his gaze, he looked up and saw her blushing "Stop staring, it's embarassing!" She said but soon kissed gently by him. "Be quiet and let me love you, madame." He said which caused her to smile a bit and bring down her arms to give him permission. He then latched his mouth to one of the nips while rubbing the other with his index and thumb. She was a moaning mess and it turned him on. He soon stopped which caused Litanane to whine but soon saw that he was getting his clothes off. He soon goy off his gold shirt reaviling a 6 pack. She found her self staring but was inturpted by Stephano covering himself. "Stop staring, it's embarassing!" He said with a high pitch voice mimicking her. She giggled then pulled him by the neck and kissed. The kiss was a mixture with a lot of emotions. Lust, Love, and need. He soon broke the kiss and livked hjis way down. He heard every sound she made. He soon reached her white panties and gave it a kiss guessing where her core was. This caused Litanane to automaticly cover her womanhood with her hands. "No...not there Stephano..." she moaned out but her hand only got pinned by him in the sides of her hips. He soon removed Litanane's panty by using his teeth. She blushed and moaned louldy as his tounge gave a long tasting lick to her core to clit. She moaned more loudly as his hands left her's and started to rub her clit. She leanedd her head back to the bed and moaned as a trail of saliva was at the edge of her mouth. He started to thrust his finger in and out of her while he licked the sensitive bundle of nerves. "Stephano....I'm... gonna... cu-cum"she moanes out. She felt his finger left her but was replaced with his tounge that happily dance inside her. "I'M CUMMING" she screamed as she came into his mouth. He licked his lips and gazed into her eyes. "Sweet and yummy." He said lustfully. He soon stood up from the bed and looked at before taking if his pants. He gasp a little at his member, for it was huge. "Madame?" He said crawling back on top of her and ready himself on her entrance. "It's okay." She said sweerly with an smile. He nodded and went inside of her gently she bit her lip qnd latched her arms around his neck trying to ease the pain that she felt on her lower legion. He stopped when he was fullyinside of her, giving her time to adjust. The pain was suddenly replaced with pleasure. She moaned and Stephano knew that, that was his quew to move. He started at a slow pace theb started going on a slow pace but then went started banging in and out of her hard and fast. She was moaning like crazy. "I'm cumming again!" She moaned out loudly as Stephano just gave a smirk " me too. " he said and they came softly at once. She soon slumped on to the bed and panted heavily but soon calmed down. Sge closed her eyes and just wanted to sleep from her tiredness. She felt Stephano's steomg arms wrap around her small body as she snuggled closly to him. He leaned down to her ear and whispered. "We are not close to finish yet, Madame~"

--------------;-------------------------_--------------------
Sorry i have never updated for a long time! A very ling lemon? Okay, now for the out throw. ....
Bbbbbbaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii!!!!!!