chapter 13

"Okay.." said Skully as he massaged his mouth. "really where did you get it?" Pewds asked. "Well...you..see...I'-" he was cut off by Skully. "he is happily married!!" Every body chocked on there food. "oh. so.." Said Stephano looking at the dark sky. it must be already late. "so?" said Gonzalez. "who's the lucky guy?" Stephano asked Gonzalez with a little snicker in the end. "fuck you." He said glaring at Stephano, but  Stephano just laughed. And then soon they all laughed the night off.

 one week later. Gonzallez invited his wife over. Her name was Jennifer. She was  lovely lady and has  lovely personality as well, just like Litanane. 3 years later Stephano and Litanane got married on a beautifull sunday morning. Gonzalez was Stephano's best man while Jennifer was the bride's Maid. They had a little child name Emmy. Her skin was green, her eyes were green, her hair was green too! Sometimes Gonzalez would call her Emerald. when she grew up to be an 10 year old Litanane got pregnant again. This time it was a boy, his name was Daisuke.. Pewds would call him Daimond somtimes cause he was freakin strong and was color blue. They happy. Tobuscu got a girlfriend on Daisuke's birthday. and so did Cry! Is this the end of STEPHANO X OC LITANANE???!!!

No!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.... IT is not OVER!

so i hope you enjoyed this story. I will be making an new story next week. it is called 'Daisuke's adventures. i hope you like that one and i hope you also like my new story. 'will you live with me?'

so i gotta go and i'll see guys later. 

bbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!