CHAPTER 3

Litanane had her hands pinned up against the wall, being kiss by one of the fabulous man in the mansion. She was melting into the kiss. The two of them stopped kissing when they heard a camera click. When they glance to there Right they saw Cry and Pewdie with there cellphones out, it looked like they took a picture of them kissing. "Pewdie...Cry..." said the two of them in the same time. The two Pewdie and Cry locked themselves in there room. Leaving LItanane and Stephano banging the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR PEWDIE!" Said Stephano with a lot of anger in his voice. "No use." Litanane admitted as she stopped banging the door. Stephano then stops also. He saw her expression seeing embarrassment and anger. Embarrassment of being taken a picture of her and Stephano kissing and afraid that people may start making fanfiction of them ,and anger for Pewds and Cry taking the picture. "Don't worry." Whispered Stephano to her ear. She shivered at his breath near her neck and ear, But he did'nt know what he was doing. "And sorry. I should'nt have kissed you. If you just did'nt scream..." He sounded shy..wait?what? The great Stephano who killed a hundred bros and barrels sounded shy?" It's okay it was my fault that we've been caught. I woke them up I'm sorry." She said as shy as he did. There was an ackward silent that felt very uncomfortable. Until Litanane mumbled something Stephano sure did not understand, but he did see that she was blushing as hell.

"sorry? what was that?" he said cocking his head to the right. She mumbled again but now a little louder than before."what?" He asked again. "c-c-c-an w-w-w-we d--d-do i-i-i-t a-a-ag-g-ain...?" He barely understand it, but he did. He was blushing red as a rose. "sure." his mouth curved to a smirk. He grabbed her chin and lifted her head up. Her blush gotten worst as the both of them stared into each others eyes. In stephano's eye there was happiness and lust in them. She knew that he must have other friends, having fun sometimes and laughing. and someone to comfort him when he cries(if Stephano even cries). In her eyes. it was only filled with lust, but behind the eyes of the most beautifull girl...no. not girl..woman, the most beautiful beautiful woman's eyes he ever met was filled with bad memmories.

She slowly closed her eyes while Stephano's were half litted. There lips softly met as they heard a soft Creek of a door opening. They did'nt bother to look. As they pulled back a small pink blush painted there nose and cheeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

helllloooo and once again a new chapter is done.

and i want to thank you all for like 80 plus reads like omg!

i've just logged in wattpad like 2 days ago and now im here.

thank you for your kind comments and time for reading this fanfiction

i love you

meagan-