CHAPTER 9

As they carried there sleeping bodies to there room, they took pictures of them in Funny positions. The two LItanane and Stephano laughed there ass off as they look at the pictures they got. Litanane look at Stephano seeing his happy laughing face. Just a few mins ago he was crying in her shoulder. "I'm gana go to the kitchen and make some dinner." She walked away leaving Stephano alone with the three drunk sleeping bodies.

She had her sword and torch in hand, since the halls were dark. She looked around the walls for no reason. Then something bumped into her. She saw it was a knight with shining silver armor. "Well. lookie-lookie here we got us here a fine lady-" he said wiggling his eyebrow. then suddenly two more knights came to his sides. "let's have some fun with her" The other knight said while the other smirked. The first knight grabbed her shoulder pulled her, but was sopped when Litanane cutted his arm of. The Knight screamed as blood splattered every where. The other two knights growled and charge at her with swords in her hand. She sliced there heads in one swift move. She pantted then heard clapping in the background. She turned around to see Stephano smirking leaning on the wall, clapping his hands. "wow, just wow" he said and came to her and wiped a drop of blood on her cheek. 

"When did you came here?" asked Litanane raising an silver eyebrow at him, making him chuclke. "about five mins ago."He said and kissed her forehead. She blushed a little then headed to the kitchen with Stephano by her side.

Litanane was cooking inside the kitchen while Stephano was guarding the door. She made some th8ings she manage to find in a working refrigerator. She made roasted turkey and mashed potatoe with vegtable soup. She told Stephano to fetch the other guys. She prepared the table, putting some plates and some spoon,fork and some wine glasses. She heard some groans so she grabbed her sword and heade to the door. She looked at the door only to see Stephano and The boys scratching there heads. She giggled then sheated her sword back to it's case. They sat down at the table. "So how did you guys manage to get drunk in 15 mins, and how did Toby get here?" Asked Stephano taking a bite of the roasted turkey."well Toby, came to visit just i min bafter you left, then Pewds had some wine and beer in his hands so we kinda got drunk.." answered Cry as he adjusted his mask so his mouth was showing, then got a mouth full og mashed potatoes. Toby just simply nodded.

"We kept laughing because we looked at the pictures of You two kissing. You know cause every thing is freakin' 100 times more funny when your drunk?" said Pewds and took a sip of his water. The two Stephano and Litanane blushed."let's just g-get over this I'm flipping tired of doing random things, like carrying three sleeping bodies to a room." Said Stephano.

they all laughed.