CHAPTER 12

"YAY! BARBECUE IN THE BEACH!" Said cry ashe pulled the Pewdie and Toby to the outside of the mansion. "I'm really happy your back bro." Said Stephano. Hey, Stephano you did not answer my freaking question!" Said skully patting Stephano's back. "Huh?" Litanane said. "You guys are together right?" Asked Gonzalez. The two Litanane and Stephano blushed madly, like the same time when Cry and Pewdie asked them before, if not then redder. "hell yeah THERE TOGETHER!" Said Toby who popped his head in the door. but left when Stephano and Litanane shot him an death glare. "I never knew you would get laid faster than me." teased Skully. "Hahaha." laughed Litanane. " We better follow thoose three knuckle heads before they eat all the meat." noted Skully. "OR burn all the meat." Said Stephano. They walked outside the mansion only to find Pewdie, Cry and Toby eating on the dry yet soft sand with plates in there hands. " I never thought three idiots could cook." Said Gonzalez.

As they enjoyed the meat that Gonzalez has hunted down for the past 8 and  half months, they laugh at some funny memories Gonzalez and Stephano had when they were still so young. "I once thougt that you would be dead by now. But i guess i was wrong." Said Stephano as he smiled to his older brother. "Are you not happy that I'm alive?" Asked Skully. "You too." They kept on laughing, Until Stephano noticed a ring on fourth finger. "Hey Gonzalez, nice ring you got there, where did you get it?" Cry asked ashe swallowed a piece of meat. Gonzalez  blushed a little but smiled sweetly. "Well...um...i.." He could not find thr right words. "Well. He is en-" Sully was cut off by Gonzalez hand hitting his mouth. "shut u-up" he stuttered. Everybody looked at him puzzled.

"Okay...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am so freakin sorry this is the shortest thing i have evr written in my whole life!