chapter 4

What happened last time:

As they pulled away from the long deep passionate kiss, a pink blush was painted on there cheek and the bride of there noses." Omg! So kawaiii!!" Said Pewdie and cry at the same time, their scream caused Stephano and litanane to yelp and bump there foreheads together.

"Ow ow ow ow ow" said Litanane who rubbed her forehead.

"Really Pewds?!" Said Stephano as he helped Litanane up." I really need a girlfriend do i?" Said Cry and sighed in a playful way.

"Anyways, Stephano that means you ans Litanane is a thing now?" Asked Cry with hope in his deep voice. The two Litanane and Stephano blushed madly, just realizing there sitution. "Ye-yeah" Stephano sttutered. The two Pewdie and Cry left the room with a sound like"aaaaww" Stephano grabbed Litanane's hand and entwined fingers with hers. He smiled down at her. She blushed a little as she saw his very - very handsome smile. Let's go to sleep shall we madame?" He purred to her ear making her shiver and blush even more. He laughed looking at her cute face. "Just kiddin'. Common' let's go" He pulled her into the room. When they open and close the door they saw the two bed has been connected, and now it looks like a double bed. "ugh. really Pewdie?" Stephano mumbled under his bed and went under the covers, followed by Litanane.

Stephano gave her a peck on the lips before drifting into sleep.

Time skip!!

The next morining, Stephano and Litanane woke cuddling into each others arms. "good morning ,beautifull." She kissed his nose. "good morning, handsome." Stephano pulled her closer into his arms making her head lean on his chaste.

"Let's get up before Pewds and Cry takes another picture of us." said Litanane and poked his cheek. He sat up with LItanane and went outside there room. Pewds and Cry was still asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this is the shoertest chapteri have ever made i think?

so once again hello then goodbye