twenty-føur

Sorry it's such a short chapter! More to come possibly tomorrow or later tonight! 

PS: We're #765 in Fanfiction right now, so I'm screaming. 

XOXO

º º º º º º

Harry.

We sat on her bed with Jude, the kind of cute ferret, and the sun slowly setting behind the curtains. A warm breeze blew in from behind them and the world was spinning, like it always does, and Hallie loved me back. I guess part of me knew, deep down, but to actually hear her verbalize the words…it was something else. Something else entirely. “Have you got any plans tonight?” I let my fingers trail down her tanned arm.

“Do you?”

“Was hopin’ to do something with you…”

“Do you wanna go see a movie?” As much as I wanted to, I wasn’t sure if that was the best idea.

“Umm…” Clearly, she sensed my hesitance.

“Never mind, we can do something else. You decide.” There was an obvious annoyance behind her words and I regretted my actions immediately.

“No, no…I want to go see a movie. We’ll wear our wigs and stuff.”

“I don’t want to do something you don’t wanna do.”

“Hallie…”

“No, I’m serious. You pick what we do.”

“Okay. I want to go see a movie.”

“Yeah, sure you do.”

“Why are you being such a grumpy-gus?”

“I’m not.”

“I think you are…” I leaned over and gripped her hips, trying to get a smile out.

“Noooo. I’m just…” I sunk my teeth into her neck, soliciting a moan. “Don’t…”

“Why?” I whined. “I’ve missed you so much…”

“Yeah, well I’m on my period, so unless you’re a nasty, blood thirsty weirdo…we probably can’t for at least a week. You know mine get really bad.” I tucked her hair behind her ear and groaned. 

“I held your rat!” She laughed into my arm.

“Ferret, you piece of shit. And I was lying because I knew you’d love him.”

“First of all, I don’t love him…he’s creepy as fück, and second, I’ve had pretty much a permanent boner since I left you! Don’t take this from me!” She was still laughing as I continued to complain.

“I’m sorry!” 

“I’ll wear a condom!”

“You’re sick.”

“I want to fück you though, baby.” That statement should have been hotter, but somehow, it came out sounding more like a pitiful whine.

“I’ll give you a killer blowjob, how about that?”

“I’ll accept that…” I wasn’t going to turn down a killer blowjob. “But I still want to have sex.”

“You’ll take what I give you.”

“No!”

“Harry Styles, you horny motherfück—” I didn’t allow her to finish, instead I tackled her, my fingers tickling her sides until her cackles were loud enough to make Jude disinterestedly hop of the bed and slither out of the room.

“What were you saying, my love?”

“I hate you…” She finally sighed after her giggling subsided.

“And I love you.”

“Why are you annoying me?”

“Because, it’s quite fun.”

“I don’t like it very much.”

“I reckon you would if it wasn’t, y’know, that time of the month.”

“Shut up, Harry.”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” I scooted closer to her once again and cupped one of her pink tinted cheeks and it brought warmth to the palm of my hand. “Would you like me to go grab some things for a nice night in? We can go to the movies tomorrow when you’re feeling a bit better?” She nodded glumly just before I kissed her. “Okay, my love, what would you like?”

“Um…a lot of crêpes.”

“What kind?” 

“You can get whatever you want, but I like the one with the butter and sugar and the one with chestnut spread and whipped cream. Get like…two each of those.” I nodded, making a mental note. 

“Anything else?”

“Probably some wine…ooh, no! Moscato, like the really yummy pink kind!”

“Pink Moscato, lots of crêpes…Is that all?”

“I need some…supplies…but you don’t have to get those if you don’t want. I can get them.”

“No, I’ll get them, doll. Which ones?”

Not the cardboard, they have to be the plastic applicators, um…I like the sport ones cause I can—well, yeah anyway. It’s the pink box with green stripes or something.”

“Okay so, pink Moscato, lots of crêpes and sport tampons, plastic only.”

“Perfect.”

“Should I grab a film?”

“No…we can just find one on Apple TV or Netlfix.”

“Sounds good, baby.” I kissed her once more before rolling off the bed. “I’ll be back soon.” Walking out into the kitchen, I caught the stupid fücking ferret attempting to drag my keys away and I hurriedly took them from his mouth, which in turn caused him to hiss and swipe at me. Fücking rat.