Chapter fifteen

I closed my door and turned to face Damon. He looked like he was looking for things to say. I just crossed my arms. He seemed to notice my jester.

"Lynn, I'm so sorry. I really am. This wasn't supposed to come out. You were never supposed find out."

"Is that supposed to make me feel any better about any of this? Seriously? Damon, do you realize what you have done? Not only to me but to my family." I explained. He looked at me like all that didn't matter, that it wasn't important.

"Yes, Lynn, I do. And no, I guess not, but listen I had a perfectly good and vaild reason for what I did. I really do." He said. I stood there and waited. He started to look around and stutter like he didn't know how to tell me the reason.

"Well?" I finally said. He let out a deep breath and sat in my chair dropping his head in his hands.

"Emmalynn, I was in love with you." He said. I was not expecting that. He was in love with me. But guardian angels weren't supposed to feel things like that. That's what they told me anyway.I was a little surprised.

"Damon...I...No, this can't be happening. It can't be. Are you insane!" I yelled. "You killed me because you were in love with me! Who does that?! What did you think that I would sat at that table and lean my head on your shoulder and just fall in love with you? Because you just happened to be the one to help me through my death. Damon you took everything from me. Everything. My whole future that I can never get back. A future with the ones that I loved. My family." I ranted. He just stayed quiet and let me yell at him. This was insane. This boy was crazy. I've never been so furious. I opened my door and told him to get out. I never wanted to see him again. There was a man standing there.

"Good, Damon. I need you to come with me. Just for a few minutes. I've got some. questions. He said. I turned and looked at Damon. I felt nothing but anger. Nothing. This wasn't happening. Not to me. Damon nodded and followed the man out. I shut the door and just stood there. I finally had the strength to go find my brother