Chapter eleven

As time went on, I watched my family grow. Both my parents remarried and I gained two brothers and two sisters. My siblings grew up and had families of their own. Except for Ash, he took my death the hardest and he was never the same. He refuses to date, he never wants to marry and he defiantly never wants children. I found that life sad and meaningless but that's what he wanted. I watched my family, just like I told my father I would.

Damon never showed me anything odd but Jax continued to question every child that came into his charge. I met more children, like Lucy, a very cute six year old girl who was killed by her mother's abusive boyfriend but has yet to be told that because she loved him no matter how many times he'd hit her. Then there was Ruth, a spunky eight year old, who had died in eighteen-seventy-nine as her carriage crashed. Andy continued to grow up and I desided to wait a little before I did. He was now fifteen and he was the nicest kid and looked more and more like dad everyday.

Oliver moved on and now he is married with two babies, twins, Evan and Emma. I smiled when I saw how happy he is now. I loved seeing him that way. He smiled as he watched his kids smile and loved his wife Sharah. He would go to the cemetary and visit me and I would stand behind him and smell the flowers he would leave me.

I would wake up in the morning and still miss my family. I would somehow get pictures of them and they hung around my room. I would go and take the one of my mom and step-dad's wedding and just cry. I miss my mom. And my dad. I grabbed their wedding photo and just cry. I missed them so much. Ash went to school and became a teacher. He didn't want children but he still loved being around them. Ash also went to see my grave almost daily. Sometimes he would bump into Oliver.

At times, I resented them, all of them. They were all living and I was here. I would watch over Oliver and his family and resent Sharah for living the life I was suppose to live. I was suppose to be Oliver's wife, the mother to his children. I would watch over my brothers and sisters and few jealious because I was suppose to play with my neices and my nephews just like they got to. I resented all of them for being able to live life and I wasn't.

I watched Scarlett as she grew, she was now twelve. She had a few friends, but not many. She also never got over my death. She always kept Monny nearby when she was home. She never let anyone touch him. She just never was the same. I would sit on her bed and she would talk to me, I would close my eyes and let her know I was there. She always smiled when I did that for her.

I never stopped watching my family. I loved them and sometimes, Andy would go with me. He loved see our family happy. Still as time went on, I smiled down and watched everyone I love grow older and have the lives I should have been a part of.