Chapter Seven

When I woke up the next morning, Andy was playing at my desk. I smiled when he looked up and jumped off the chair with a piece a paper in his hand. I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed as he climbed up.

"I drew you a picture." He said as he handed me the picture. It was a picture of me and our family. I smiled down at it as I began to cry again. I remembered everything that happened. I thought of the looks on dad and Oliver's faces. The looks of nothing but pure pain. They were so devistated that they didn't find me alive.

"Thank you Andy. I love it. I'll keep it right here." I smiled as I placed it next to my lamp on my nightstand. He hugged me and jumped off the bed. He ran to the desk and began to color again. I just smiled at him. There was a knock on the door and Damon walked in.

"Hey, Andy. Wyatt's looking for you. Why don't you go play." Damon said, smiling as Andy jumped off the chair and ran out the door. Damon looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. He came over and sat on the bed.

"Hey, I'm sorry about last night. It's just that you need to see those things. The bad is what helps you and your family reach the good." He explained.

'It's okay. I know that. I just hated seeing my father so defeated. It was just, I couldn't handle it." I said. He nodded. I stood up and went into my closet. "What are we doing today?" I asked changing my clothes. He stayed on the bed.

"Um, I have one place to take you. I'm not allowed to tell you because if you refuse, we can't stop you. This way you can move on. It's just easier this way." He answered. I came out with a gray tank top, a yellow sweater and gray jeans. I quickly pulled my curly blonde hair back and walked over to Damon.

"Okay, let's go." I said. He nodded and held out his hand. Suddenly there was the white light and we were in a room I instantly reconized. It was Oliver's bedroom.