The firsts time...- Smut (Requested)

Requested by- cocoameow14

Your pov~

"Fuck, Hailee," Hailee opened the door, pushing you up against the wall.

Her hands roamed your body, creeping inside your top, stopping at your waist.

You tilted your head up, letting Hailee have full access to your neck.

She began to leave a trail of kisses down your skin. kissing you hard against your soft spot. your hands gripped her hair, tugging gently.

"Hailee," you breathed. "I need you, please."

Hailee pulled away, leaving you only inches apart. Her eyes were darker than you remember, it was filled with lust, sending a wave of heat to your center. You felt a unfamiliar feeling in your stomach. Want? Need?

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you," she pulled you back into a heated kiss. You felt her fingers tap your upper thigh, signaling you to jump.

Your legs wrapped around her. You lifted you arms in the air, letting Hailee peel your shirt off, soon to be joined by the rest of the clothes you both were wearing.

Hailee had later you on the bed, opening up your thighs. She crawled in between them, coming face to face with her.

Her lips attach to yours, her tongue moving against your own.

Her hands begin kneeding your breast.

A moan escaped you mouth, as her fingers pinched the sensitive, hardened nipple.

Hailee started to leave a trail of kisses down the valley of your breast, glancing up at you for consent. She noticed slight discomfort and hesitation in your face.

"Hey, we don't have to finish this if you aren't ready. I know it's your first time an-"

"No. I want to. I'm ready." you pleaded, bring her hands to touch your breasts again.

A smirk crossed Hailee's face, lips sealing itself around you perked nipple. Biting and tugging slightly.

"Fuck," you murmured. "I need more" you whined under her touch.

Hailee dragged her fingers down your abdomen, watching as your hair sprung up in response.

Her hand gripped your inner thigh.

"Hailee, stop. Just- AH Shit." Hailee ran her fingers right into your folds.

She found your clit instantly, rubbing you gently, slowly increasing the pace.

Your mouth hung agape, as heat rushed to your centre.

Hailee had increased her pace, rubbing fast, building up orgasm.

"OH FUCK! YES!!" You screamed, as Hailee stuck two fingers into you.

"You like that?" Hailee whispered in your ear.

"Mhm... fuck. I need more" you pleaded to her.

"Your wish is my command," she smirked before sticking another finger into you.

You felt pressure begin to build in your stomach. You centre becoming more wet by the minute.

"Ah! Fuck me. Yours so good at this," your finger began to dig into Hailee's shoulder, red marks forming.

"Shit." Hailee increased her pace, hitting your G-spot with every pump, her thumb brushing against your clit.

Her body was pressed against you, creating immense heat building in your stomach as her tongue licks over your bottom lip before using her hand on the back of your neck to angle your head to the side to deepen the kiss.