Fireplace- SMUT

WARNING- SMUT

A/N- I might stop using pronouns and use second person pov
—————————————————
It was a cold winter evening. Hailee was attempting to bake something before you arrived home from an interview that day.

You open the door, you were engulfed by the smell of cookies baking in the oven.

"Hailee?" You walk around the corner to see you beautiful girlfriend in an apron and a cute messy bun.

"Hi baby" Hailee pecked your lips before turning back to the cookies, laying them out on a tray.

"Go sit by the fireplace, I'll bring theses to you," Hailee pushed you playfully out of the kitchen.

You sat on the couch, the fire crackling before you. "So how was the interview?" Hailee sat next to you, placing a plate of cookies on your lap.

"It was the usual. The questions about my private life, us, filming, blah blah blah" you say, sinking your teeth into the soft batter of cookies. "Mmm, this is amazing," you smiled, mouth filled with crumbs.

"Your a dork," Hailee says, wiping crumbs from your lips. "I'm your dork," you lean in, kissing her, gently, delicately.

The kiss started off soft, like a feather floating in the wind, but soon became a volcanic eruption of want and need.

Hailee kissed you hard, as you threw a leg over her lap, straddling her hips. "Y/N" she moans against your lips.

You began to move your hips back and forth, fighting for more friction. A gasp escapes your lips as Hailee begins leaving trails of kisses on your neck, hitting your weak spot.

"Mmm, Hailee I need you to touch me," you say, tugging ever so slightly at her hair.

Your girlfriends hands reach underneath your shirt. Her hand cusp your breast, squeezing and needing each one.

Hailee notices that your breathing was becoming irregular and decided to tease you more. She decided to remove her hands from under you shirt.

"Hailee no. Don't tease," you groan in frustration. You feel as her hands creep to the bottom of your shirt, pulling upwards, exposing your lacy bra. "Beautiful," she whispered to her self.

Her lips pressed against your stomach, marking your body with her love.

Her fingers slide around your back, unclasping your bra strap.

Hailee instantly attached her mouth to your already stiff nipple, needing the other breast with her other hand, earning a moan from you.

"Hailee," you gasp as she bit gently on your nipple. "Tell me what you want darling," she said looking up at you. "I want you to please me."

Hailee gestures for you to stand up. She pulls her top over her head and undoes her pants.

"No bra?" You smirk at the sight of her bare chest. She moves towards you, undoing the button to your pants, moving it down your legs, while making intense eye contact.

She reaches a hand out for you to join her, kneeling on the floor. You take it, both of you kneeling in front of each other, completely bare.

You pull Hailee, carefully, by the neck into a heated kiss. Falling on top of her. You moan quietly as her hands roam your bare back. Her hand moved down until she eventually ended up squeezing your ass. You gasp onto her neck.

"Y/N?" You hear her say underneath you. "What? is something wrong? Was this too much?" You stress, pulling away slightly.

"What! God no this is so fucking hot, are you kidding!?" She giggles. "I was going to ask you to ride me," she places the palm of her hand on your jawline.

"Oh my god, seriously!" You say as you straddle her hip. "You ruined the hot moment," you run your hand up her toned stomach. "I'm going to make you pay for that."

"Mhm okay," she says to herself as you begin rocking back in forth, hands squeezing her boobs.

"Oh god" you whine, as your clits rub against eachother. You feel Hailees fingers reach between your thighs, increasing the pressure on your clit.

"Shit Hailee!" You groan out. "I- FUCK! Faster baby," Hailee grabs your hips, helping you pound down harder.

The only sounds in the room were both of your moans, the rug moving underneath Hailee and the crackling fire distant in the background.

You felt a fire building within your stomach. Both Hailee and your screams became louder as you found the one spot that pleased both of you, when both of your clits hit each other.

Suddenly, your body jerks forward, your face in the crook of Hailees neck.

"Y/N FUCK! IM GONNA CUM!" Hailee digs her nails in your hips. With one last push forward, both of you were sent sailing over the edge, screaming each others names.

"Jesus that was unreal" you say, rolling next to Hailee, gasping for air.

"We should fuck here more often," Hailee laughs, pulling you closer to her. "I love you babe" she says, kiss the top of your head.