Drugged (Requested)

Requested by @Jazz_nash

Y/N's Pov-

"HE WANTS TO FUCK YOU! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!" Hailee screams over the counter.

"Hailee, calm down, jesus! Ace is just a friend! Not to mention he's gay," You sat on the couch, exhuasted from all the shouting.

"He's not gay, he may tell you that but anyone can see it. Don't be so blind. He looks at you like he's about to rail the shit out of you," Hailee says, still standing at the counter.

"Are you calling me a liar!?" A flash of rage hits you.

"Yes, I am. I don't trust him," She runs her hands through her hair.

"Bullshit!" You mumble.

"What?"

"I said, BULLSHIT! YOU DON'T TRUST ME." You stand up, walking over to the counter. "If we don't have trust, we have nothing."

"Y/N. You have it wrong, you don't understand-"

"No. I understand perfectly well," You say before turning towards the door and grabbing your bag.

"Where are you going, Y/N?" Hailee walks around the counter, following you.

"If you don't mind, I'm going out... with Ace," You open the door, leaving her behind.

You drove straight to Ace's apartment, knocking furiously at the door once you arrived.

"ACE! OPEN THE FU-"

"What?" Ace pulled the door open, annoyed.

"We're going out," you demand.

"Dressed like that?" he scans your outfit, judging hard.

You had thrown on a hoodie and sweatpants, assuming you were going to stay in with Hailee tonight.

"No, I'm taking Ivy's clothes. Is she still staying with you?" You push past him, inviting yourself in.

"Yeah, she's in the guest bedroom," he gestured towards a door.

Without another thought, you begin to walk towards Ivy's bedroom, opening the door.

"Ace if that's you, get out- oh,
Y/N. Hey, what are you doing here?" Ivy comes around the corner, dressed up.

"I'm here to steal some clothes for tonight. Do you kind, I'm doing clubbing with you and Ace," you say sheepishly.

"Yeah come here, I got just the dress for you," she takes your hand and leads you into her walk in closet.

She pulls a sliver dress out of her closet.

(Idk Something like this)

"Wow, your going to let me wear this?" You take the dress out of her hands.