Playing the piano- SMUT

WARNING- Smut

"Come on Hailee, play the piano" Hailee's mum, Cheri whined.

I was wrapped in Hailee's arms on the couch. "No, I haven't played since I was twelve" Hailee rests her cheek on my head. I shift my position so I am facing Hailee, "Please, for me" I beg. Hailee's face softens. "For you" Hailee smiles.

Hailee makes her way over to the piano and opens the chair, revealing sheets of piano music. She pulls one out and places it on a stand. I walk over to the piano and rest my hands on the edge of the piano.

I watched as Hailee's fingers danced across the piano keys with easy practice. Each key pressed, releasing a unique sound. The music flowed through the room like wind moving leaves through the air.

I looked around and saw that each person wore a smile on their face and suddenly I felt warmth build inside of me, a sense of belonging, peace. I came to the realization that this is where I wanted to be, in a room filled with happy people. Hailee brings happiness to the ones she's around and I wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with her. Hailee was my home.

I was abruptly snapped out of my thoughts when someone laid a hand on my shoulder. "She's amazing," Griffin, Hailee's brother, whispered. "I've never seen her like this," he smiled. "Like what?" I ask, turning to face Griffin. "Happy," he smiles. My heart melted as the words rang in peaceful silence. "You make her happy, Y/N. She really loves you."

After a moment, Hailee stopped playing. "Did you like it?" Hailee grabbed my hand, offering a soft smile. "Of course" I leaned down and placed my lips on hers. "I love you" I pull away from her, leaving little space to admire her perfectly sculpted features. "I love you too baby" Hailee pressed her forehead to mine and closed her eyes. "Always" Hailee brushes a strand of hair out of my eye. "And forever" I whisper.

"Come with me" Hailee stands up and takes my hand. "We'll be back, I want to show Y/N something" Hailee calls to her family. "Don't do anything I would do" Griffin smirks.

I follow Hailee into her room. I quietly shut the door behind her and began walking towards Hailee's bed. "What did you want to show me?" I sit on the edge of Hailee's bed. "Nothing, I just wanted to be alone with you" Hailee moves towards me. She takes my hand in hers and pulls me to eye level. Hailee places a hand on my cheek and rubs her thumb up and down, admiring the beauty that was hers. I stand on her tippy-toes and press a kiss to Hailee's lips. "You're perfect in every way possible" I grin.

Hailee pulls me into her. She places her lips on mine in a delicate, sweet kiss.

Soon after, the kiss turned into a heated make-out session. Hailee runs her fingers through my hair. Her tongue begging for access but denied.

I knows how much Hailee likes to be in control when it comes to intimacy. Hailee lifts me up and I wrap my legs around her waistline. In a matter of seconds, I was pressed against a wall and the warmth of my girlfriend. Hailee heard me moan her name and took the chance to sweep her tongue in my mouth.

Hailee began to press kisses down my neck, with doing that I threw my head back giving her more access to the soft skin. "I want you" I moan as Hailee runs her tongue down my neck stopping at the spot she  knew was my weakness.

Hailee carried me to her bed and laid us down. "Shirt," I say as she slides backward on the bed.  Hailee lifts up her shirt, revealing her perfectly toned stomach. she throws her shirt on the floor and flips us over so she's on top, leaving little space between us. "Your turn" Hailee whispers as her fingers graze the tip of my shirt, sending electricity through my body. I lift her arms and wait for Hailee to peel it off me, and she does just that.