Taking a Dip- SMUT

Warning smut

Y/N Pov-

"Y/n?" Hailee groaned and whined, rolling over on the bed to look up at you.

"Yeah, Hailz?" You looked down from your phone, running your fingers through her hair.

"I kind of want to go in your spa," Hailee said sheepishly, glancing down at the crinkled blankets.

"Sure. let's go," You sat up, pulling Hailee off the bed.

"Wait actually!?" She smiled brightly at you.

"Yeah. Why not?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"I don't know. I expected you to say no," She shrugged, taking your hand and walking to find both your bikini's.

"Now, why would I do that when I have the chance to see you half naked..." You smirked as you saw her cheeks go red from your comment.

"Fair enough," She nodded.

Once you had both put your swimsuits on, you guided Hailee into the spa.

"Shit!" you heard Hailee squeal as she dipped a foot into the steaming water. You looked behind, seeing a hesitant look on her face as she hovered her foot over the steam.

"Come on, don't be a child. It's not even that hot. I'll hold you the whole time you're here." You opened your arms, welcoming Hailee's embrace.

You sat down on one of the corners of the spa, pulling Hailee into your lap.

"It's still hot," She whined as she lay back into you.

"It's because I'm in here," You grinned, already knowing her next words.

"Your ego is too big, you honestly need to shut up." She giggled a little.

"Make me," You breathed into her ear.

You saw the goosebumps rise on her neck. Without a thought, your fingers wrapped around her neck, as you kissed her collarbone. She threw her head back in overwhelming pleasure.

"Y/n," Hailee mumbled, turning to connect your lips. Your grip on her neck tightens, causing her to moan into your mouth. You took the chance to sweep your tongue inside.

You tapped Hailee's hip, silently telling her to twist her body. She turned around, placing her legs on either side of you. Her hands ran through your hair as her hips grinded against you.

"I need you," Hailee moaned against your lips, pushing harder against you.

"Bed. Now." You demand, before helping her out of the water.

She walked towards the bedroom, peeling off her bikini, before crawling onto the bed, completely bare.

You felt a tingling sensation in the pit of your stomach as your eyes scanned Hailee's figure.

You stood at the foot of the bed, placing your hands behind your back to untie your top before moving to pull your bottoms off.

"You're perfect," she whispered as you crawled on top of her.

Your hands wrapped around her neck, as you sucked gently on her neck, leaving bruises of love and lust.

"I need more," Hailee begged underneath you.

"Tell me what you want," you moved the hand from her throat, pressing your thumb into her mouth, coating it with her wetness.

"Touch me. Do whatever you want, please," she whined.

"Do you trust me?" You pulled your thumb out of her mouth, running it over her bottom lip.

A nodded was all she could manage to do as she waited in anticipation.