missing my magic

1 month mark

Katherine p.o.v

I was sleeping peacefully in bed when someone was shaking me. Mmm Freya stop it. Ohh come on it's 12:00 your sleeping the day away. Fine uhh where's Elijah. He went out on a blood errand and clothing errand. When are siblings come there going to need 21 century clothes? Fair point Rebekah was daggered in 1922 Kol in 1914 and fin when was he daggered again. I believe in 1115. Wow. We laughed. Come breakfast is served. We walked out into the living room and began to eat. Mmm. So Katherine you come from a line of travelers right . Yes my father was one but I lost my powers when I turned . What if I could get them back for you . How . It's a simple spell and there's a full moon tonight so what do you say . I say hurry up . She laughed alright then let's do this. After finishing breakfast. Freya began to explain the spell.

Elijah p.o.v

I had finished getting blood and clothes for my siblings I sat outside thinking of my family. I hated that I had to give up my brother Klaus for Katherine. After everything he had done, why couldn't I just hate him as he hated me. I picked up my phone and dialed the number.well this is a surprise I still have a month although if your calling for proof I can send you a picture of kol and Rebekah's desiccated bodies although I'm still looking for fin. Klaus why. Why what he said as if it was nothing. Why do you hate us what happened to you? You know the answer to that brother you helped mikeal chain me down as ester did the spell and just the first thing you have done you abandon me again and again just as Rebekah tried to that's why I daggered her. I clenched my fist as a tear fell from my eye. I help you dagger kol so you would forgive me isn't that enough. I heard him laugh please Elijah you are way to easy to manipulate I needed you to help me dagger Kol in 1914 I could never forgive you for choosing others over me so many times aya Celeste hell even Katerina of course though that faded away but I could never be unconditional be loved by any of you. I did love you niklaus but I have to let you go I'll see you in month bring them and then never come back. My pleasure. The called ended and tears fell from my eyes he didn't care at all about any of us.

Katherine p.o.v

Soon night fell and the full moon rose. You ready. I nodded. Freya began to chant. I could feel my traveler magic once more flowing into me. I closed my eyes feeling it even more. It's done give it a shot. I opened my eyes and glared at her before giving her and aneurysm. Uhh Katherine why. Relax I said stopping by waving my hand were even. She rolled her eyes uhh okay I get it no more aneurysms I'm sorry. We laughed how does if feel. really good. Good. Why don't I show you something I took my finger and wrote using the stars in the sky I wrote sisters. We smiled at each other and hugged. Suddenly Elijah came walking over he had both of us in view. I could tell something had happened. I began to walk away so he could be alone with Freya.

Freya p.o.v

Elijah what happened. Freya can I expect a honest answer from you. Yes I replied. Do you want to get to know klaus. No of course not after everything he's done to this family he's the last member I want to know besides we agreed to desiccate him what's going on. I foolishly called him asking he even care about me about are brothers and sister he didn't even hesitate. I hugged him it's okay. He doesn't care. Shh. W won't ever let him out of that coffin once we put him in promise me. I promise I admitted. Hay look at me were in this together but right the most important thing is getting through this last month with her and then you get to tell her the truth. he nodded his head still looking bewildered .

Elijah p.o.v

Freya held me once more. I kissed her on the for head. I'm gonna make sure she's okay I headed inside to find Katherine feeding on a blood bag. She put it down. What happened. I was gonna ask you the same question I saw what you did with those stars what did you do I said slightly angry. I guess freya didn't tell you. Freya figured out a way for me to get my traveler magic back you have no idea how good it feels. I'm gonna ask you a question and don't lie. She nodded swiftly. Are you gonna use it to escape. No I don't want to leave you besides traveler magic can't reverse witch magic so I'm still stuck in here in less one of you lets me out. That didn't stop you the last time give me your word. Her hands began to shake. You have my word Elijah. Good I said kissing her temple I'm sorry I needed to hear you say it. It's okay. What happened to you Elijah. You wouldn't understand. Try me. I talked to Klaus today. She looked nervous. Relax It wasn't about you. Then what she said caressing my cheek. I questioned if he cared about me and he doesn't I think I already new but didn't want to believe it. She kissed me he's wrong to not care. Why am I not enough? You are enough. He said I abandon him. You gave up everything for him including me once you never abandon him he is a fool. I leaned in to her chest I couldn't stop the tears